Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Son of a gun

Am I doing something wrong here? We just can’t find the packs. Do we need Xbox live to see it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Am I doing something wrong here? We just can’t find the packs. Do we need Xbox live to see it?

Mate when you download the game did it download all the add-ons too. The game is one download then there are smaller downloads for free packs and jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Are the packs not given at a rate of one per week or something like that?

Walcott is going for under 1k on psn should I bank on him and hold on until release?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ok so ive turned my 63ovr team into a 74ovr team by just winning matches, thankfully the gameplay hasnt changed to much, and managed to beat a few high 80's teams along the way. Still in div.7 but happy days so far

jayo26 wrote: »
    Mate when you download the game did it download all the add-ons too. The game is one download then there are smaller downloads for free packs and jerseys.

Thanks for the help. I thought that would be the solution but it turns out that Yes we have downloaded them and it just doesn’t show up. We got it online from GameStop so I wonder can they help tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

My champions league players were awful, 3 80’s and 2 81’s, only premier league player was mignolet.
    Chose, milik, at least I can use him for a little bit until I get better players.

Opened a pack, got the board drop, got the Brazil flag, got excited......oh Hi Jonas my old friend!!!

Some gems can be had for 600 coins,
    Adrien Silva and James Maddison from Leicester, Ayew from Palace and Adrian the West Ham keeper

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

depends on your definition of gems. all non rare golds, not really a gem to me.

Lerma is a must for a starter squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Richarlison has pretty decent stats too if you’re doing a premier league starter squad, going for 1300/1400

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Looking at the rivals mode rewards I might skip farming squad battles and play online only.

Matchmaking seems to be improved compared to last year, all games after first 5 are low scoring affairs. My opponents are at very similar level to me.

As for low scores it could be due to the amount of shots hitting the woodwork, though :)

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    depends on your definition of gems. all non rare golds, not really a gem to me.

Lerma is a must for a starter squad.

If they win me matches and improve my team without spending money on packs, theyre gems to me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thanks for the help. I thought that would be the solution but it turns out that Yes we have downloaded them and it just doesn’t show up. We got it online from GameStop so I wonder can they help tomorrow.

Just to clarify, what packs do you think he should have btw? Which version did ye get, and have ye opened any packs yet?
    ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Are the packs not given at a rate of one per week or something like that?

Walcott is going for under 1k on psn should I bank on him and hold on until release?

Lordy, don't bank on him. That picture I posted was the only Walcott I had in my tradepile and was a stupidly lucky sale. I wouldn't expect him to go for that much too often.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just to clarify, what packs do you think he should have btw? Which version did ye get, and have ye opened any packs yet.

Got the ultimate edition for €99 from gamestop as a download, and it said it came with “up to 40 jumbo premium gold packs” and some other stuff. We didn’t open anything and nothing in the store, apart from more to buy. I know nothing about the game or the Xbox myself. Thanks for the help.

Got the ultimate edition for €99 from gamestop as a download, and it said it came with “up to 40 jumbo premium gold packs” and some other stuff. We didn’t open anything and nothing in the store, apart from more to buy. I know nothing about the game or the Xbox myself. Thanks for the help.

The 40 packs come 2 packs per week on Mondays but you still should of had two opening and a few players.

jayo26 wrote: »
    The 40 packs come 2 packs per week on Mondays but you still should of had two opening and a few players.

Thanks. I’ll investigate tomorrow. Appreciate the help.

So I have the standard version pre ordered from smyths not released until Friday but since the other editions are available now has anyone tried there luck at going in to collect the standard version?

Might chance it on my way home tomorrow!

They will not sell it before Friday. Don't waste your time.

They actually open on Thursday night for collection. Just after midnight ;)

wonski wrote: »
    They will not sell it before Friday. Don't waste your time.

They actually open on Thursday night for collection. Just after midnight ;)

Damn fair enough I suppose I'll have to pick it up on my way home from work! Gone are the college days where id be down their at 12 and play it all the following day

Damn fair enough I suppose I'll have to pick it up on my way home from work! Gone are the college days where id be down their at 12 and play it all the following day

I managed to get my acl surgery just around fifa launch so living like in the college days now.

Not into trading at this moment despite lot of free time. I actually like the gameplay this year so far.

Except the woodwork and headers ;)

It is enjoyable experience until Friday afternoon guess when either EA or other players will ruin it :)

wonski wrote: »

I managed to get my acl surgery just around fifa launch so living like in the college days now.

Not into trading at this moment despite lot of free time. I actually like the gameplay this year so far.

Except the woodwork and headers ;)

It is enjoyable experience until Friday afternoon guess when either EA or other players will ruin it :)

Ouch hope your recovery goes well mate!

• Advertisement

Ouch hope your recovery goes well mate!

Thanks. It is going just fine.

Bought 50 squad fitness cards for 500-550, they should go up enough over the weekend to make it worth, but even if not I will use them meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

What formation/tactics are you all using? I've been trying out a bunch of different things and nothing is working for me. All of my players feel super clunky, especially my wingers (Balde Diao & Guedes). I feel it always gets too congested just outside the box and the fact that players turn like buses now makes it difficult to break through.

v3ttel wrote: »
    What formation/tactics are you all using? I've been trying out a bunch of different things and nothing is working for me. All of my players feel super clunky, especially my wingers (Balde Diao & Guedes). I feel it always gets too congested just outside the box and the fact that players turn like buses now makes it difficult to break through.

5-2-1-2 for me but i have a poor enough overall team cos i didnt buy packs, working well so far, 7 game winning streak and upto div.6

I'm starting with 424 but have 4222 set to one of my presents so change to that on kick off them for when I'm chasing the game I have ultra attacking set to ways pressing and 41212 and then for sitting back I have ultra defence set to 451.

Tactics take a bit of getting the head around so I'm sure they will start making more sense as we get used to it. I like the preset formations and been able swich players around position.

Just bought Danny Sturridge, man when i last played this game, he used to be great, only 75 pace now, ha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Then you'll love this. Sturridge actually comes across as dead on.

Just bought Danny Sturridge, man when i last played this game, he used to be great, only 75 pace now, ha

I think you need to start buying better players ;)
    It's all good until you get into higher divisions and meet really strong teams. Have you unlocked coin boost? This is main thing to increase your coin balance if you are not trading.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

12k fifa points, nobody really of note but managed to sell a good bit and invest, made a good bit of profit flipping players too so have 3 inform Werners ready to be sold in a week or so.

Packed IF Suzuki in bronze pack :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

If pepe selling at 10.5k and if xhaka selling around the 17k mark. Will these guys go up in price on friday?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement