Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Flashback gotze sbc available now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Flashback gotze sbc available now

If I had known that was coming, I'd probably have done POTM Reus

Needs an If, so should make some coinage tonight.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If I had known that was coming, I'd probably have done POTM Reus

Needs an If, so should make some coinage tonight.

Yep same here. It seems relatively cheap to do so I’ll probably complete it anyway as I have a tone of 84’s clogging up my transfer list

Edit: over 110k according to futbin. His stamina is only 77 too. I’ll have a think about it but unlikely to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Came back from a game 4-1 down and won 7-5. Really don’t know how I managed it as the guy was dominating for 50-60 mins. Something just clicked with my team and Vardy + Felipe Anderson scored hat tricks.... felt bad for the guy but that was probably one of my best comebacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was 1-1 after my rant but 8 games later I'm 7-2. The other game I lost was 2-1 and I had two shots hit the bar and bounce off the line but at least his two goals were good so he deserved it.

In the 6 games I won I'd say I only hit the post once or twice. I got two rage quits in a row by the 20th minute where it felt like any shot I took would go in.
    Will definitely go on a losing streak now as my elo is plus 5.

Potm Reus has been tearing it up for me so I'll probably do flashback gotze even though he'll be hard to fit into my team.

• Advertisement

Sold off some players I had for aubemeyang potm sbc if it requires bundesliga

Javi Martinez x 2 bought for 3.5, sold for 10k each
    Sule, bought for 4K sold for 10k
    Khedira, bought for 8k, sold for 16k.

Gotze sbc ends in 3 days so I’ll buy them back after it when their prices drop again

Also, someone on here recommended buying illarmendi a couple of weeks back (around 2.5k)

He’s selling for maximum BIN on ps4 now if anyone has any (10k)

If anyone has CF >> CAM consumables they’re going for near max atm

Ha, I had a Jack Martinez sitting in my club. Insta sold for 10k. Awesome. Gonna check the position change now.

Ha, I had a Jack Martinez sitting in my club. Insta sold for 10k. Awesome. Gonna check the position change now.

There’s a few after skyrocketing

Tah going for 9k
    Ribery 19k
    Robben 18k
    Benzema 6k
    Fekir 19k
    Brahimi 11k
    Miranda 15k
    Falcao 10k

I’m after getting about 150k since sbc started and paid less than half that.

If aubemeyang wins potm but is left wing I’m going to sell up what I have invested for his sbc and go icon shopping.
    (No point in getting auba left wing when already have hazard)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Had four, three are untradeable :( Sold the other one for max.

Liamalone wrote: »

Had four, three are untradeable :( Sold the other one for max.

Exact same for me....6 of them, 4 untradeable haha

Had a little look through there, shifted a few 83s I had sitting there. Don't want to off too many though with POTM approaching.

Also noticed the 7 IF Demirbay that I picked up for 16-17k this morning are up to 21k.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Marshall did a review on prime Van Basten.
    I've targeted his prime since day one and so close to it now. I have around 700k in coins with another 500k from players who I've stocked up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Sold my OTW richarlson today for 39k so made about 10k on him...

Glad to have rid of him he was starting to stink up the trade pile

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Sold my OTW richarlson today for 39k so made about 10k on him...

Glad to have rid of him he was starting to stink up the trade pile

Offloaded his OTW during the match after his second goal for 49k (got him for 22k) and got 220k for Anderson who I bought for 120k. Now at 1.3m coins and heading for a Prime Icon. Just can't decide on who...

8-8 in weekend league which isn't bad for me. Should easily hit the 11 wins (3 wins in 14should be fine).

Finished on 9-2 last night which is definitely my best start. The losing streak probably starts now as the last guy I played ran rings around but missed every shot he took by a mile and I ended up winning 2-0.

Picked up 11 IF Hiltons, 9 IF Fosters and 10 IF Casillas as well last night. Have 100k left so going to use that to do Gotze.

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Finished on 9-2 last night which is definitely my best start. The losing streak probably starts now as the last guy I played ran rings around but missed every shot he took by a mile and I ended up winning 2-0.

Picked up 11 IF Hiltons, 9 IF Fosters and 10 IF Casillas as well last night. Have 100k left so going to use that to do Gotze.

How much did you pick them up for and on what console?

Have a good bit to clear but have coins to invest.

Do people buy more expensive if as investment or just standard high rated cards?

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    How much did you pick them up for and on what console?

Have a good bit to clear but have coins to invest.

Do people buy more expensive if as investment or just standard high rated cards?

I'm on playstation.

I got Hilton and Foster for 12k each and Casillas for around 21k each. I buy discard IFs like hilton and Foster because there's little risk and I bought Casillas because I think he's likely to rise since he's 84 rated and spanish so people will use him in sbcs.

• Advertisement

Got my 11 wins after a horrendous start (3-6 through 9)
    Have 5 games left so I’ll try them after work tomorrow.
    I really went on big lose/wins streaks, lost first 4 and lost 5 in a row in the middle. Either side of those I won 11 from 15 (I lost connection to server on one game and it counted as a loss but I’m not counting it here, I really only played 24, not 25)

Anyway, be nice to get 3 wins from remaining 5 to get that second player pick but I won’t be greedy, I only need 1 pick for my IF Mertens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Done the Goetze sbc....regret it currently as I'm playing him at lcm

Toobz wrote: »
    Done the Goetze sbc....regret it currently as I'm playing him at lcm

How long do you get out of him before he needs to be subbed? I noticed his stamina wasn’t brilliant, does he last 65/70 mins?

Anything decent from packs?

Finished Goetze using one of my Casillas as the in form. Best from the packs was Queresma :(

Can't complain too much though because I won the two games I've played today so I'm 11-2. Can't wait to see the losing streak that results in my getting my usual gold 2 rank after 30 games. Goetze has been great at cam for me. I usually sub him off around 75th minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

8-4 at the moment definitely appears to have got easier opposition this weekend. Pity don't have time to do that many more matches. I find it hard to get interested in acquiring better higher rated players since my two best performers are 82 Vardy and 82 Henderson.

10-11

Worse case scenario, I get one win to equal my past best.

Is it 13 wins for Gold 3? Or 14?

10-11

Worse case scenario, I get one win to equal my past best.

Is it 13 wins for Gold 3? Or 14?

14 wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

This lad will be raging. I have no idea what he was at :pac::pac:

Wasn't able to play much this weekend or next.

Feel really burnt out from the last weekend league so gonna take a break and just do some trading from the app here and there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

This lad will be raging. I have no idea what he was at :pac::pac:

Served him right :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement