Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

This lad will be raging. I have no idea what he was at :pac::pac:

Maybe he was going to get down on all fours and head it in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

For anyone planning on doing aubemeyang sbc and with 100k or so to spare I’d strongly recommend picking up
    verattti 86 rated 20k
    And at least 1 of these
    Cavani 89 rated 48k
    Thiago Silva 88 rated 38k
    Buffon 88 rated 38k

If an 86/87 rated team is required you can easily get the chemistry with all those psg players and whatever the other requirements are on the left side of your team. You wouldn’t need to use all 3 of the high rated ones.

You could also pick up Dani alves, Marquinhos and thauvin or di Maria to help chemistry but don’t buy at the moment as thauvin and di Maria are inflated in price because of the gotze sbc and Marquinhos is inflated as out of packs.
    Try pick them up Thursday when gotze sbc is over and most people looking to bundesliga or prem in preparation for aubemeyang.

These prices are about as low as 88 & 89 rated players should go so should be relatively risk free if you have the spare coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Liamalone wrote: »
    Maybe he was going to get down on all fours and head it in :D

If he had pulled that off I'd have stopped playing altogether :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Not planning on doing the aubemeyang sbc but would those be good pick ups for profit when it comes out? I've only got around 65k left at the moment after building my team but would like to start aiming towards an Icon now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Hogey007 wrote: »
    For anyone planning on doing aubemeyang sbc and with 100k or so to spare I’d strongly recommend picking up
    verattti 86 rated 20k
    And at least 1 of these
    Cavani 89 rated 48k
    Thiago Silva 88 rated 38k
    Buffon 88 rated 38k

If an 86/87 rated team is required you can easily get the chemistry with all those psg players and whatever the other requirements are on the left side of your team. You wouldn’t need to use all 3 of the high rated ones.

You could also pick up Dani alves, Marquinhos and thauvin or di Maria to help chemistry but don’t buy at the moment as thauvin and di Maria are inflated in price because of the gotze sbc and Marquinhos is inflated as out of packs.
    Try pick them up Thursday when gotze sbc is over and most people looking to bundesliga or prem in preparation for aubemeyang.

These prices are about as low as 88 & 89 rated players should go so should be relatively risk free if you have the spare coins.

Had a buffon and red marquinous from weekend league so said feck it and picked up Silva, alves, veratti and cavani

I already have a full arsenal team with an if xhaka and Dortmund team but getting worried that you might need aubem' s base card and I'll be fecked ha

• Advertisement

Not planning on doing the aubemeyang sbc but would those be good pick ups for profit when it comes out? I've only got around 65k left at the moment after building my team but would like to start aiming towards an Icon now.

No, I wouldn’t buy them for profit as they weren’t massively used in the hazard sbc’s so prices didn’t really rise. I used them myself to complete it cheaper but most people are lazy and just follow the sbc guides on futbin.
    They might go up a little bit but when you factor in tax and all it’s too risky as an investment, just a tip for anyone going to use them in sbc.

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    Had a buffon and red marquinous from weekend league so said feck it and picked up Silva, alves, veratti and cavani

I already have a full arsenal team with an if xhaka and Dortmund team but getting worried that you might need aubem' s base card and I'll be fecked ha

If nothing else you can try out cavani, Silva etc in rivals alongside your red IF Marquinhos and you might find some suit your game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

11-13

Had a few tough games in a row. End up getting my eleventh by taking the ball to the corner on the 70th minute and keeping it there, but I was down to ten and barely hanging on so needs must.

would need three from my last six to get gold. Will give it a try in the morning.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    11-13

Had a few tough games in a row. End up getting my eleventh by taking the ball to the corner on the 70th minute and keeping it there, but I was down to ten and barely hanging on so needs must.

would need three from my last six to get gold. Will give it a try in the morning.

From the 70th minute :eek: Shame on you TSC, the clan should disown you lol

I know, I felt so unclean.

Grabbed a Buffon and a Silva.

Also have put together the majority of an Arsenal squad too. Not the big boy himself, but grabbed Lacazette, Ozil and Mkhi, as well as an If Xhaxa. Already had a Leno and If Cech.

Which means surely that Marital or Barkley will win now :P

• Advertisement

I was 4-1 up in a game today, got complacent, back to 4-3, I flew up the wing in injury time with Sane only to overrun it and lost the ball, opponent went up the pitch and scabbed an equaliser. I thought to myself, 'should've played it safe instead of going for another goal'. Won the game on penalties so all was good! Thankfully.

Yeah. I had two games today I lost in the 120th minute so was kind of gunshy about "playing fair".

Gotta do what you gotta do for red cards sometimes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got to 12-2 before my winning streak ended so I'm 12-3 halfway through. If I can go 8-7 to get gold 1 I'll be happy.

Annoying thing is the guy I lost to was worse than the previous few I played. Everything bounced right back to him or was a soft free kick. He overhit a pass to aubamayang so hard but auba just auto-chested it into a perfect through ball to give him a tap in.

Last year Petit was the player I hated facing but this year it's Courtouis. He seems to catch everything without even jumping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Hogey007 wrote: »
    How long do you get out of him before he needs to be subbed? I noticed his stamina wasn’t brilliant, does he last 65/70 mins?

Anything decent from packs?

His staminas grand, 70 mins out of him and to be fair I make my midfielders run and cover a bit.

Nothing decent out of the packs but I think weights are down on weekends. I always find best pulls are instantly after awards to get people posting them.

I'm sticking a shadow on Goetze tonight so the opinion may change as he will be much more rounded.

Grabbed a Buffon and a Silva.

Also have put together the majority of an Arsenal squad too. Not the big boy himself, but grabbed Lacazette, Ozil and Mkhi, as well as an If Xhaxa. Already had a Leno and If Cech.

Which means surely that Marital or Barkley will win now :P

Haha yeah watch Barkley come up now! Or aubemeyang as left winger (very likely actually)

One other thing that someone posted last week about aubemeyang, grab the st Étienne IF player, salnaes, they probably wouldn’t be that specific to ask for a st Étienne IF (previous club) but he’s easy link to the psg players if they just ask for a totw player and at 12.5k is only 2.5k over discard so no real risk.

Ah, if he's a LWer, I should be able to shift investments at a profit anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Now 13-5 :(. Lost both games 6-2. I kept 5 clean sheets in a row before that. Now suddenly my back line decides to defend on the halfway line and at the other end the magnetic posts are back.

Also in both games I had a fully powered ground pass from my keeper to a defender bobble just slowly enough for it to be intercepted and give the other guy a free goal.

Would I still have lost ? Probably, but the change can't be just in my head from 5 clean sheets to Lucas failing the same skill move 3 times in a row straight into umtiti yet still scoring, be it bad servers or input lag or what :(

It'll be a repeat of most of my weekends last year where I started good but lose gold one in the last few games so I'll just go to gold 2 and stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Man icons are a ridiculous price on PC.
    There isn't a single icon under 800k at the moment.
    I know its the middle of the night so will try again tomorrow.
    Typical...1.2 million goddamn coins and no icons to spend it on.
    Well expensive ones alright.

Aub is good.. but man he's boring. I like my strikers to have a bit of flair or long shots etc.
    I now have enough for Van Basten 89/91 card.
    Over 200k difference in price though on pc vs console. Crazy but less packs opened I supposed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Flair? Van basten? Eh?

But seriously, aubas long shots are broken. He's literally the cheap Ronaldo. Icons not worth it atm.

Packed Kante from my preorder packs. 2nd time this year I've packed him.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Flair? Van basten? Eh?

But seriously, aubas long shots are broken. He's literally the cheap Ronaldo. Icons not worth it atm.

Aw man MVB is awesome and one of the deadliest strikers in game.
    Kante? You jammy git.

• Advertisement

Flair? Van basten? Eh?

Fine.....I bought the stupid gimp back.
    He just bugs me with his 96 pace that can’t outrun squat.

Kante twice? Pfft, I packed Deulofeu five times in the space of ten minutes. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it :D

Flair? Van basten? Eh?

Wow, that’s very nice from those packs. I haven’t got as much as a board from them yet.
    Is it one pack or 2 you get a week?
    I’m only getting 1, but I thought I read before I got the champions edition that it was 2 packs a week.

Didn’t realize there’s still 22 hours left for WL.
    Bloody awesome. I can spend all day on it

Just my first icon pick ever from a pack.
    85 Lehmann... disappointing but will do for a prime.

Blazer wrote: »

Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! Nice one.

It's like I hit 11 wins and hit a brick wall. Four straight losses, so it's Silver 1 for me,

Overall, I'll take it though. Free inform is a free inform.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote: »

tradable? 800k isnt bad for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

My pack luck seems to be good this year. This is my latest weekly pack :)

20181105-092708.jpg

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    My pack luck seems to be good this year. This is my latest weekly pack :)

20181105-092708.jpg

In 10 years of FUT Alison 85 is the highest rated I’ve ever got out of those stupid packs. Frakkin eA pricks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement