Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Hearing a lot about a market crash around Black Friday, thinking of buying no new players until then, will build up cash from games and selling some players

Also, with Champions League back again this week? Will their be new CL SBC's this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    tradable? 800k isnt bad for that!

Yep. Prices are crazy for them

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rodrigo and Quasemera in my weekly packs. I'll hold on to them for SBCs.

Also shifted an If Lala for 33k too so at least trading is keeping me happy, even if pack luck isn't :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Rodrigo and Quasemera in my weekly packs. I'll hold on to them for SBCs.

Also shifted an If Lala for 33k too so at least trading is keeping me happy, even if pack luck isn't :P

you really butchered that Quaresma didn't you? ;)

Have started to adopt to the lazy buyer method due to you Lord, if im half as successful ill be happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

IF Nani from my squad battles rewards, I’ll take that for the minimal effort it takes to get those rewards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hate penalties and the way the kicker telegraphs which side he's going to. Lost two penalty shootouts on the trot there.

you really butchered that Quaresma didn't you? ;)!

An attempt was made :P

Man, IF prices sucked this week. A few cards I thought would hit discard only flirted with going below 12,500. Cards like Casillas, Nani and Demirbay should have dropped a little lower than they did too, but I guess the looming POTM has kept prices up a bit. That, and the off-time weekend league (there's not been the typical Monday morning dip in prices).

I'm grabbing a few Casillas at 20k. he's the cheapest 84 IF, and has a good nationality. Worst case scenario, he bumps up towards 28-29k over the next two weeks. Nani and Demirbay, I've got a few at 19k, and grabed a handful of Hilton, Foster and Weghorst after mass bidding on them at 12k.

Man, IF prices sucked this week. A few cards I thought would hit discard only flirted with going below 12,500. Cards like Casillas, Nani and Demirbay should have dropped a little lower than they did too, but I guess the looming POTM has kept prices up a bit. That, and the off-time weekend league (there's not been the typical Monday morning dip in prices).

I'm grabbing a few Casillas at 20k. he's the cheapest 84 IF, and has a good nationality. Worst case scenario, he bumps up towards 28-29k over the next two weeks. Nani and Demirbay, I've got a few at 19k, and grabed a handful of Hilton, Foster and Weghorst after mass bidding on them at 12k.

Yeah I didn’t get as much as I’d like this week either. When the gotze sbc dropped the prices went up a bit for the current totw and as you say, with the upcoming potm, they’re unlikely to drop back down

Flogged Lehmann for 811k. Ridiculous price for 85 rated icon.
    Gives me 2 million so I’m leaning towards 91 Van Basten and 88 Lampard.
    I could always go for 85 Gerard?
    I know Rossie will tell me to get Aub/Walker/Kante/KBD but where’s the fun in that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

My trade pile ain't selling atall

Have reduced all IFs by 2k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Every game I've played in the WL is about getting in a position on the edge of the box for a finesse shot or defending one. I feel like I'd be better off getting rid of the wingers and going 41212 with 2 cms, but I have Hazard potm card.

Blazer wrote:
    Flogged Lehmann for 811k. Ridiculous price for 85 rated icon. Gives me 2 million so I’m leaning towards 91 Van Basten and 88 Lampard. I could always go for 85 Gerard? I know Rossie will tell me to get Aub/Walker/Kante/KBD but where’s the fun in that

You sold him off far too cheap. No other icon below 850k when I search.

You can't really buy icons on pc, there prices just don't make sense.
    I'd invest your coins for the auba SBC. Easy profit to be made and you won't lose coins by buying players whos value will now drop for the next 3 weeks. They may stay high for awhile, but they will crash at some stage. Nice to have coins to invest for that.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Every game I've played in the WL is about getting in a position on the edge of the box for a finesse shot or defending one. I feel like I'd be better off getting rid of the wingers and going 41212 with 2 cms, but I have Hazard potm card.

Play 4321 , I find it awesome this year. A strong striker allows your LF/RF to get through

You sold him off far too cheap. No other icon below 850k when I search.

You can't really buy icons on pc, there prices just don't make sense.
    I'd invest your coins for the auba SBC. Easy profit to be made and you won't lose coins by buying players whos value will now drop for the next 3 weeks. They may stay high for awhile, but they will crash at some stage. Nice to have coins to invest for that.

It’s boring though. It’s killing me seeing all those coins and not spending.
    Plus icons will hold their value for a long time with those stupid sbc.

40k tax on 800k sale though. Very hard to not make a loss on them.

Depends on what you want I suppose. The next icon SBC could be trash and see them crash back down.

blaa85 wrote: »

I start with hazard in a 4-3-3 for chemistry but as soon as the match starts I use the in game tactics to switch to 4-2-2-2 and have him playing left of the front 2.

40k tax on 800k sale though. Very hard to not make a loss on them.

Depends on what you want I suppose. The next icon SBC could be trash and see them crash back down.

I forgot about that tax. Frakkin EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Why the hell people make players like Kante or Matuidi strikers???

Second time this year I have been burned by this. Just bought Matuidi striker lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

wonski wrote: »
    Why the hell people make players like Kante or Matuidi strikers???

Second time this year I have been burned by this. Just bought Matuidi striker lol.

Probably for cem and then switch them in game

• Advertisement

Wonder will we get new futswap players at 6?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Wonder will we get new futswap players at 6?

Yep, flashback Pedro 87 rated for 14.

New league sbc’s up too, mls and liga nos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

I'm grabbing a few Casillas at 20k. he's the cheapest 84 IF, and has a good nationality. Worst case scenario, he bumps up towards 28-29k over the next two weeks. Nani and Demirbay, I've got a few at 19k, and grabbed a handful of Hilton, Foster and Weghorst after mass bidding on them at 12k.

Yeah the informs didn't drop as much as I thought they would. I gave up on mass bidding this week as I found people would just bid 250 or 500 coins more than the going buy now price for whatever reason. I ended up sniping them and getting the occasional good deal like a Hilton for 10k.

According to Futbin I'm at 1.1 million plus div rivals and wl rewards on thursday so I should have Gerrard around black Friday unless I end up doing another two sbcs like Reus and Gotze :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Blazer wrote: »
    Play 4321 , I find it awesome this year. A strong striker allows your LF/RF to get through

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I start with hazard in a 4-3-3 for chemistry but as soon as the match starts I use the in game tactics to switch to 4-2-2-2 and have him playing left of the front 2.

I switch between 4321 and 433. I'm using a hybrid so chem is all over the place if I stray from those, but changing formation ingame makes sense. I think having 2 Cams would be best for getting those finesse shots in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Long shots are bad enough when faced with someone who can pull them off but near post headers from corners are a joke. I played a game today, won 4-3, he scored three goals with Bale from near post headers and hit the bar with three others - I couldn't get near him despite knowing what was coming :(

I’ve actually started swapping in Chiellini at half time to combat those bull**** moves. He’s more on the ball regarding those.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 supersonic86

Advice please! Just don't get it play and play away do alright for a low 80-85 team but just don't understand how to build coins or get big players ..all coins just seem to go on fitness and contracts.. Do alright with that I have but can't get to the next level

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Run on English players, just sold 3 Tarkowski's for 1.5k each. Get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was 12-2 now 14-7 :mad: Clean sheets are a distant memory now. Balls bouncing off my defenders and potm lucas walking through umtiti's standing tackle like it wasn't there.

Was 3-0 up in the 70th minute when suddenly the other guy miraculously found his shooting boots and scored 4 perfect finesse shots. Wouldn't bother me so much except the 4th was in the 95th minute when there was only meant to be 2 minutes added time.

To top it off I scored a last minute equalizer in my last match and as soon as I put mbappe through in extra time he quits but it doesn't count as a win for me.

• Advertisement

Would really like to get that flashback Pedro, 5star weak foot and 4star skills, be very hard to get though as you’ll have to get all 14 futswap players.
    I’m fine with the sbc’s, it’s the ones they sneak into daily objectives I might miss out in.

That guilavougli looks great for anyone with a bundesliga team, only requires 4 futswap players too so easy to get

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement