Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Can't get into a match saying it's temporarily disabled I'm 5_2 trying to get to eleven wins tonight cause Friday is usually my only night to play and that was ruined as well any idea

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

MLS and NoS leagues up?

Rooney one of the prizes for the MLS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was 3-2 up and again conceded an equaliser 2 minutes after the match should have ended. I knew I wasn't meant to win when Mbappe was through on goal but did a standing tackle instead of shooting.

Need 2 wins for gold 2 and then back to red dead before I lose my sanity.

Also in all my games I haven't come across another potm Reus user which I find suprising. Plenty of potm Hazard with Aubamayang and potm Lucas though :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Servers go back up and it's a steaming pile of crap as usual. How hard is it to have consistent gameplay and good servers? Stop start lag in my last game. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Played last couple of weekend league games, got to 13, makes that game where I was 3-1 up with 20 mins to go and the lag got so bad I couldn’t control players particularly annoying as woulda got 14 and the 2 IF red picks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Advice please! Just don't get it play and play away do alright for a low 80-85 team but just don't understand how to build coins or get big players ..all coins just seem to go on fitness and contracts.. Do alright with that I have but can't get to the next level

I'd advise doing some sbcs, you may get lucky and pack some players worth a few bob. I packed Kante on the first day, sold him and built a decent side to get me going.

Ended up with gold 2. Was aiming for gold 1, but was lost too many games between the 14 - 17 mark. I'm praying for an Aub sbc on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Can confirm that the servers are dodgy at the moment for me, too.

Restarting everything and see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Whats the twitter account that tweets out where to get the swap cards. I want to get that pedro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Advice please! Just don't get it play and play away do alright for a low 80-85 team but just don't understand how to build coins or get big players ..all coins just seem to go on fitness and contracts.. Do alright with that I have but can't get to the next level

Buy managers to get more bang for your buck with contracts. A gold rare manager adds 3% when applying a contract, with enough of them you can get an extra 50% of the contract value... A 28 game contract is then worth 42 games etc.

As for fitness, I run two teams more or less. Players play a game then are benched for the next to recover fitness, rinse and repeat. Don't think I've ever bought a fitness card.

• Advertisement

Whats the twitter account that tweets out where to get the swap cards. I want to get that pedro

Here you go

https://twitter.com/helmardesigns/status/1059522692842426368?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Finished with 14 wins out of 24...there's no way I'd play 30 games of this every weekend. Still happy with my finish considering I was only going for 8 wins until they extended the weekend. Only for that I wouldn't have had the time.
    Van Basten is doing the business...15 goals from 14 and he only had 1 from 5 at the start. I was getting worried and had put him back up for sale but seeing that I was taking too much of a hit gave him another chance and he's stepped up now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Would be great if we could customise our players’ defensive positions for corners. Sick of having Allan, my smallest player on the pitch, defending the front post with Koulibaly outside the box waiting for a counter attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Liamalone wrote:
    As for fitness, I run two teams more or less. Players play a game then are benched for the next to recover fitness, rinse and repeat. Don't think I've ever bought a fitness card.

This will not work for fut champs. It might be fine in lower divisions too, but it generally means you never get used to either team and will lose more than to win. I use a fitness card every other game. You get the coins for it back from just playing anyway.

Having 2 squads isn't viable for most anyway.

RossieMan wrote: »
    This will not work for fut champs. It might be fine in lower divisions too, but it generally means you never get used to either team and will lose more than to win. I use a fitness card every other game. You get the coins for it back from just playing anyway.

Having 2 squads isn't viable for most anyway.

Having done it for the past five years I beg to differ. In saying that, I take it for what it is, it's only a game at the end of the day.

Did a few of the mls league sbc’s, (as a united fan I’ll get that Rooney card for my bench)

Packed verratti and perisic.

I could have a decent serie a team from packed players, dybala, Alex Sandro, matuidi, milinko savic & perisic, def a sign that IF mertens is coming on Thursday :D

Liamalone wrote:
    Having done it for the past five years I beg to differ. In saying that, I take it for what it is, it's only a game at the end of the day.

What type of WL finishes do you get playing like that though?
    I wouldn't bother with divisions finishes the last few years, Div 1 was much easier than rivals is this year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I genuinely can't remember the last time I paid for a fitness card. Between reward packs, weekly packs and SBCs, I've always a few dozen squad fitness cards spare. Same with contracts. I accumulate them far, far quicker than I can use them, so tend to use them every 3rd or so game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Completed my first weekend league just gone... Gold 3 and a couple of games unused, happy enough. Big surprise was the gameplay, found it much better than Div Rivals! Felt like there was less unexplainable stuff anyway.

Had the MLS prep done before the SBC, grabbed Piatti who'll pair up with Scary Schweinsteiger in my second string team I think and then saved about 10 packs for this weeks IFs. Only opened little ones or rubbish ones, mostly tripe but got Jesus and Valencia so 50k worth back from those already...

Flashback Gotze is unreal too, with the couple of packs and a few untradeables must be a nobrainer?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I genuinely can't remember the last time I paid for a fitness card. Between reward packs, weekly packs and SBCs, I've always a few dozen squad fitness cards spare. Same with contracts. I accumulate them far, far quicker than I can use them, so tend to use them every 3rd or so game.

I used to have thousands of them by the end of every year. Even now I had something like 200 squad fitness and over 500 player fitness cards.
    Bought in some handy coins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

the only time its worth having two squads is at the very start when your squad is worth about 20k, no point having players that cost 100k and switching the round to save a few hundred coins every 3 games

Blazer wrote: »
    I used to have thousands of them by the end of every year. Even now I had something like 200 squad fitness and over 500 player fitness cards.
    Bought in some handy coins.

had bought about 50 of them for 950/1000 coins the other day. Mass listed them at 1500 on Sunday/Monday and made about 20k profit on them.
    Not great, but very easy to do.

Have to resist the urge to empty my squad in any ucl upgrade packs later on. Opened about 20 packs last time, only player of use was Bailly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

had bought about 50 of them for 950/1000 coins the other day. Mass listed them at 1500 on Sunday/Monday and made about 20k profit on them.
    Not great, but very easy to do.

Stupid tactic no one else copy this!!!!!!! Doesnt work honest.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Stupid tactic no one else copy this!!!!!!! Doesnt work honest.

you've finally thought me something that works!

you've finally thought me something that works!

Its different from Tsc though where as he wants everyone doing what he does but I don't talk about what I do because i snipe cards.

You bought them for 950 where as im sniping them for 600-700 and selling them for 1300 you can sell 200 cards a day over the weekend so the maths is crazy.

Could sell for 1500 but you won't sell as much so quick.

they hardly appear on PC at 950 never mind 700!
    maybe when rewards come out.

I was selling 11 per cycle i found, only took 3 or 4 cycles to have them all gone.

I can see how it works with players too, but cant see it worth the investment and the probability of them not selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

seamie78 wrote: »
    the only time its worth having two squads is at the very start when your squad is worth about 20k, no point having players that cost 100k and switching the round to save a few hundred coins every 3 games

Agreed, for WL I just ran the one good one with a proper bench that I used every game and then fitness every other one, but for div rivals I'm enjoying having a proper team and a silly one to mess around with...

My half-MLS team is great fun, no height and loads of pace, opposite of my proper team, all about the mad dribbles across the pitch.

they hardly appear on PC at 950 never mind 700!
    maybe when rewards come out.

I was selling 11 per cycle i found, only took 3 or 4 cycles to have them all gone.

I can see how it works with players too, but cant see it worth the investment and the probability of them not selling.

Players are different they tie up more coins with consumables you only need to have 50k tied into them and snipe them as you need them.

• Advertisement

What type of WL finishes do you get playing like that though?
    I wouldn't bother with divisions finishes the last few years, Div 1 was much easier than rivals is this year.

As long as I get to 11 I'm happy. Finishes so far have been 15-15, 8-8 and 11-12. I'm far from a top player so I be happy with my 50:50 ratio :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement