Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Liamalone wrote: »
    As long as I get to 11 I'm happy. Finishes so far have been 15-15, 8-8 and 11-12. I'm far from a top player so I be happy with my 50:50 ratio :)

Lol, I hope the losses aren't when you change to the fitness team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

blaa85 wrote: »
    Lol, I hope the losses aren't when you change to the fitness team.

lol nah, it's a fairly irregular pattern. I would have caught on to that before now lmao. I do have a couple of players that play all the time at this stage, POTM Hazard, Kane and IF Pickford.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Liamalone wrote:
    As long as I get to 11 I'm happy. Finishes so far have been 15-15, 8-8 and 11-12. I'm far from a top player so I be happy with my 50:50 ratio

You see to me I'd prefer to get used to the one team, know their strengths and weaknesses. I've only done WL twice this year and got 20-9 and 17-3.
    Yes it's pc, which is apparently easier, but I know my team and how it plays.
    Worth 1000 coins every couple of games if you ask me.

I wish I was decent at trading and I'd have 10 million coins by now. Currently 3.5million transfer profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

RossieMan wrote: »
    You see to me I'd prefer to get used to the one team, know their strengths and weaknesses. I've only done WL twice this year and got 20-9 and 17-3.
    Yes it's pc, which is apparently easier, but I know my team and how it plays.
    Worth 1000 coins every couple of games if you ask me.

I wish I was decent at trading and I'd have 10 million coins by now. Currently 3.5million transfer profit.

Each to their own I suppose lad. I play for the craic and might, at times, have had a few beers on board lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ah arossie, if you're at 3.5m trading profit, you aren't doing bad. I'm just under 4 myself.

Futbin saying if I sold up, I'd have 2.8m coins to spend, and that's without inflation an SBC will cause. So I'm starting to plan my cash out, cause by the looks of it, that would be loads to build as good a team as I think I'll get without a more significant, long term investment.

See I could get a midfield trio of Scholes, Keane and Lampard with that too, so am tempted to try that out for the lols. Will wait and see how the POTM goes though cause if it's Barkley, I'll have to make adjustments, I'm planning a squad with Hazard and Auba up top.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ah arossie, if you're at 3.5m trading profit, you aren't doing bad. I'm just under 4 myself.

Futbin saying if I sold up, I'd have 2.8m coins to spend, and that's without inflation an SBC will cause. So I'm starting to plan my cash out, cause by the looks of it, that would be loads to build as good a team as I think I'll get without a more significant, long term investment.

See I could get a midfield trio of Scholes, Keane and Lampard with that too, so am tempted to try that out for the lols. Will wait and see how the POTM goes though cause if it's Barkley, I'll have to make adjustments, I'm planning a squad with Hazard and Auba up top.

Trust me mate don't blow it on midfielders I've tried keane and while he is good to use your better off with just a solid midfield and one big expensive central striker. Ive ronaldo up front and dybala just behind him they are lethal and even with something like that you would still have 800k to fill up the rest of your team and if you did it right you would still get 10 chem on your striker and 8 on hazzard.

The other option would be for you to use hazard as a 7chem striker and build around him.

Screenshot-20181106-163727.jpgtake a screenshot

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lampard isn’t great. De Bruyne is better all around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:

I've had insane pack luck tbh. Have gotten very lucky with who I've had.

And for Liam, everyone has different levels of enjoyment I suppose. My enjoyment comes from playing good and winning. I don't think anyone can enjoy losing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got Kyle walker 85 blue card in the ucl 81+ upgrade pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Got Kyle walker 85 blue card in the ucl 81+ upgrade pack.

Nice. I am not even attempting to do it. 11 ucl players to get 81+ card? I will pass.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Nice. I am not even attempting to do it. 11 ucl players to get 81+ card? I will pass.

I did it had a few low rated untraceable I got witsel. Won't use him but sure he is another 83 rated for sbc.

wonski wrote: »

I had a tonne of untradeable ucl cards from the last batch of ucl matches.
    I did 30 upgrade packs the last time and only got trippier and navas of note.
    But at least 2 weeks later I got a reward as those crap players went into the sbc to get Walker.

Had enough to do 2 other 81+ upgrades and got Coman and nzonzi.

Quitting while I’m ahead now with that walker card.

New patch details to be released. I see the low driven shot that becomes a chip is being addressed, I stopped doing low driven shots because it resulted in a harmless chip so often.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/427115/fifa-title-update-6th-november#latest

Got nothing in any packs

But IF prices have dropped so am filling up my trade pile again :D

Hoovering up Casilas.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Trust me mate don't blow it on midfielders I've tried keane and while he is good to use your better off with just a solid midfield and one big expensive central striker. Ive ronaldo up front and dybala just behind him they are lethal and even with something like that you would still have 800k to fill up the rest of your team and if you did it right you would still get 10 chem on your striker and 8 on hazzard.

The other option would be for you to use hazard as a 7chem striker and build around him.

Screenshot-20181106-163727.jpgtake a screenshot

Yeaaaaah, I know.

There's two worries about Ronaldo I have.

1. Spending 2 million on one player, verses spreading out.
    2. I can use him in normal seasons; I can't use icons.

I will say though, I was looking at a team with Dybala behind Messi and Ronaldo, and it looked fun. And I'd get some hatred online if I played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got nothing in any packs

But IF prices have dropped so am filling up my trade pile again :D

Hoovering up Casilas.

Got Navas and Verdi...spits on card.

Yeaaaaah, I know.

There's two worries about Ronaldo I have.

1. Spending 2 million on one player, verses spreading out.
    2. I can use him in normal seasons; I can't use icons.

I will say though, I was looking at a team with Dybala behind Messi and Ronaldo, and it looked fun. And I'd get some hatred online if I played it.

Ronaldo is crazy with 93 shooting. I'm going to sell him after next weekend league and will still have a half decent seria a side and 3 million to spend in few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got Naldo in the three player pack goes for about 60k happy days

Anyone investing again? Might go for isco again

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Anyone investing again? Might go for isco again

I did at 120k.

Bought few upgrades for my own team and see how they go.

• Advertisement

Have 2.3 mil invested in the trade pile, now to play the waiting game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Finally get something of note from packs.... UCL Nainggolan!! Goes for about 210k

10mpjyo.png

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Packed Sané from the Flash of Brilliance SBC. Should I keep him until the weekend and sell then as his price will be higher then?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Did 3x 81 upgrade packs and got 3x 81s

Just my luck

Packed Sané from the Flash of Brilliance SBC. Should I keep him until the weekend and sell then as his price will be higher then?

Prices will dip a bit today and tomorrow with new IFs and rewards, and then go up a bit on Friday for weekend league.

You might make about 5% more waiting, but it probably doesn't make a huge difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Prices will dip a bit today and tomorrow with new IFs and rewards, and then go up a bit on Friday for weekend league.

You might make about 5% more waiting, but it probably doesn't make a huge difference.

Decided to keep him in the end and use him in my squad to replace Promes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did an 81+ UCL Upgrade Pack and got 88 rated Mertens.

Will have to figure a way of shoehorning him into my EPL team somehow. Plan was to get De Bruyne eventually anyway.

I'm sure this goes without saying, but I was forgetting myself.

Make sure if you got your 2000 points refunded last week that you apply qualification for the weekend league before rewards tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Bought a few of El sharaawys at 7k yesterday and selling today for 12.5k will restock later for sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Wonder how much of a price drop will players take around Black Friday, looking to upgrade some positions but don't wanna spend a load, think I can wait till out till Black Friday, taking WL off this weekend and will play next week instead

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement