Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hopefully young hazard keeps getting IF.
    Himself on the right, Eden on the left, Mertens in the middle with De Bruyne, Nain and Dembele in midfield would be pretty tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Really poor TOTW imo, will save the packs this week I think. Wouldn't mind that Joao Mario or Werner though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I'd love if you could keep the players picks for a week with a decent totw. I doubt I'm packing mertens tomorrow.

I honestly don’t know how sterling isn’t in totw, 2 goals and 2 assists.
    Only thing that would make sense is a promo starting Friday that has a sterling special card in it as they couldn’t have 2 sterling special cards in packs at the same time.

• Advertisement

What are people doing with richarlison otw card? He’s going for 38k but I’m tempted to be greedy and hold because his next 3 home games are Cardiff, Newcastle and watford.
    If he gets a SIF he’d go to 84 rated and with a 5 star weak foot and 4 star skills that’s becoming a very tasty card.
    His striker card will be more sought after but the lw otw would still be good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Wasn't able to do weekend league last weekend and see that totw doesn't look like I missed much. Happy out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'm going to get mertens in my player picks I can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Some Russian players from their league are going for 2.5k, I guess they are part of sbc solution now.

Dzhikiya and Samedov in my team instantly sold for 2.5k.

Futbin price 750.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Why did Richarlison OTW not change to 81 striker? What am I missing?

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Why did Richarlison OTW not change to 81 striker? What am I missing?

They only change ratings not position

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »

Oh that be really good to have them and rivals to open pretty much at same time. Saying that I'm still taking my 65k coins for rivals.

Arthur and rafinha selling for 4.5k each now if anyone still has theirs from when we stockpiled a few weeks back at 1k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Ended up getting gold 2 in wl with 2 games to spare. Went 12-2 in my first half and 5-9 in my second :(:rolleyes:

Was hoping Ramos would be in the totw as he got a goal although it wouldn't matter if he was as I'll still get two 81s.

This seems like a good week for IF investing. 82 french ligue 1 cm at discard and 83 Valeri at 16k. If Romagnoli drops to around 22k I'll pick some of him up as well.

When's the best time to buy ? Tonight or tomorrow after rewards ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Definitely tomorrow. IFs won't stop that much unfortunately with the impending POTM.
    Could be some nice sniping profit to be made though.

That bundesliga POTM is crap this time around.
    Is there even an 80+ player in the shortlist?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    That bundesliga POTM is crap this time around. Is there even an 80+ player in the shortlist?

Nope. Sancho or jovic will win it. Probably Sancho so will be a bit of demand for him. Probably 83/84 rated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Better LB between Alba and Marcel?

Will be to replace CL Lucas Hernandes

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Better LB between Alba and Marcel?

Will be to replace CL Lucas Hernandes

Alba is much faster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Was thinking of working towards POTM Hazard after packing UCL Nainggolan. I’d only need 100k or so, but then realised it expires this Friday so possibly not enough time to complete it :(

I honestly don’t know how sterling isn’t in totw, 2 goals and 2 assists.
    Only thing that would make sense is a promo starting Friday that has a sterling special card in it as they couldn’t have 2 sterling special cards in packs at the same time.

I bet you Sterling is one of the league rewards and it’s possibly coming this week.
    I’m gonna buy club players just in case.

Was thinking of working towards POTM Hazard after packing UCL Nainggolan. I’d only need 100k or so, but then realised it expires this Friday so possibly not enough time to complete it :(

Have you started it yet? You should easily get 100k back from the packs once you start.
    Are you due any rival or weekend league packs tomorrow?

Blazer wrote: »
    I bet you Sterling is one of the league rewards and it’s possibly coming this week.
    I’m gonna but club players just in case.

Not a bad shout but it shouldn’t prevent sterling from being in packs as totw because the sterling from the league wouldn’t appear in packs so no overlap
    I was wondering would they do a movember promo and have sterling as one of the players.

But yeah, gonna stock up on some prem league players too just Incase.

Not a bad shout but it shouldn’t prevent sterling from being in packs as totw because the sterling from the league wouldn’t appear in packs so no overlap
    I was wondering would they do a movember promo and have sterling as one of the players.

But yeah, gonna stock up on some prem league players too just Incase.

**** it you could be right..the little scrote is carrying a beard as well.
    Ah I'm about 2/3 of the way through premiership teams and its costing me sodall so might as well continue.
    I reckon 100k will cover you for the entire league at present prices. I wouldn't mind Aguero or even a defender.

Looks like we might't see the next league until Dec..normally this site is on the ball

https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-19-schedule-dates/

Ah I'm about 2/3 of the way through premiership teams and its costing me sodall so might as well continue.
    I reckon 100k will cover you for the entire league at present prices. I wouldn't mind Aguero or even a defender.

Looks like we might't see the next league until Dec..normally this site is on the ball

Ah nice one, I’ll save that link as a bookmark.

Yeah I’m about 2/3rds of the way through the prem as well, a lot of the 83’s are so cheap now it makes sense to pick them up.

I also try identify where the problems will be, they like throwing in awkward ones, Fulham have no right midfielder and right backs are silver, I’ve got the right backs now because if they go in a 4-4-2 you can use a right back to cover right midfield and get 5 chem (6 on loyalty), these right backs will become very expensive if that happens.

Also, Cardiff have only 4 golds, the silvers are cheap now as not required for anything but again, could shoot up so handy to have a 4-4-2 ready for Cardiff and you’re covered then for whatever formation they use.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

This year they released more leagues than last year in the same time, also Argentinian wasn't there before iirc.

They might change their approach, especially with new CL matchups and events.

Maybe they will try to keep it alive for longer and release leagues earlier to get them out of the way and do more CL related events etc.

I don't believe there will be no league sbc released until December going by what happened so far tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Have you started it yet? You should easily get 100k back from the packs once you start.
    Are you due any rival or weekend league packs tomorrow?

Haven’t started it yet. Just done a few concept squads... 50k I think coming in from rivals. That’s about it. Have a few players in my club but nothing that would majorly save me coins.

Haven’t started it yet. Just done a few concept squads... 50k I think coming in from rivals. That’s about it. Have a few players in my club but nothing that would majorly save me coins.

If you’re getting 50k from rivals today you’ll easily get the remaining 50k you need from the packs once you start opening the packs from hazard sbc.
    I’d def go for it but make sure you’re certain you’ll be able to complete all 7 before you start. (If you’re only 50k short you’ll be fine)
    I’d also do it today, if aubemeyang sbc drops early tomorrow prices of players you need for hazard could shoot up if similar requirements

• Advertisement

Not even a board drop from my untradeable packs.
    But.....did fire a few untradeable golds into common ucl players sbc. I needed 4 more of these players to then complete another 81+ ucl upgrade.
    Got 88 rated umtitti blue card so it’s all good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement