Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got nothing from my untradables

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Haven’t started it yet. Just done a few concept squads... 50k I think coming in from rivals. That’s about it. Have a few players in my club but nothing that would majorly save me coins.

If you've no intradables, I wouldn't do hazard. It's mad to tie up that amount of coins into an untradable this early.

I have him, but only cost me 300k as I had a shed load of untradables.
    He's not even that good to be honest. Son is just as good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Took the coins from divisions, to prepare for POTM.

Nothing from my packs for Weekend League, but did get Red Hazard. He's not amazing, but he's by far the best red card I've ever gotten, and might be functional in a Belgian team.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Futchamps I got Richarlson and Anderson red cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Got my two player picks and in each pick the best card was romagnoli so picked him once then opened up my weekend league rewards and I got romagnoli again!!!!

Wasn't the best but can't complain after recent weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Got my two player picks and in each pick the best card was romagnoli so picked him once then opened up my weekend league rewards and I got romagnoli again!!!!

Wasn't the best but can't complain after recent weeks

Got Ricarlison and Quaresma as my player picks.
    And Perisic and Kimmich in 2 packs (untradeable) so happy with those.
    The 4 mega packs I got were a waste of time but I’ve a nice few players with high ratings now for SBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Had a choice of valeri, romanogli and richarlison as my player picks.
    Chose richarlison, probably won’t use him much but I’ll try him in CAM.
    I’d 100% never use the other 2 and they don’t count as totw players in sbc’s so no point in picking the higher rated unusable ones (unusable to me with a prem team, might suit other people)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Anyone any suggestions on CM for a Premier League Team?

Currently rotating Kovavic / Mkhitaryan / Sigurdsson / Moutinho into 2 spots but not finding any of them great. Have tried Dembele and Matic as well and found both poor.

Is Fred any use? He seems to tear me a new one most times I come up against him despite only being 82 rated.

Kepa
    Bellerin--Sokratis--Kaporte--Mendy
    Mkhitaryan---Kovacic
    Willian
    Ozil
    Martial
    IF Laca

Long term will add De Bruyne and one of Pogba/Kante but need something in the interim.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

If you want tacklers/DM Henderson or Jorginho are pretty good

Anyone know when the next Scream shifts are?

I've grabbed Dybala to play in CAM, and I'm trying to decide whether to go with Scream Mandy for a few days, or splash out a bit more to try IF Icardi. Don't want to get Mandy only for him to lose that pace tomorrow :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone know when the next Scream shifts are?

I've grabbed Dybala to play in CAM, and I'm trying to decide whether to go with Scream Mandy for a few days, or splash out a bit more to try IF Icardi. Don't want to get Mandy only for him to lose that pace tomorrow :P

I don't know but he's incredible at the moment! Him and Perisic on the back post is lethal. Next full moon is the 23rd?

Frisbee wrote: »

Currently rotating Kovavic / Mkhitaryan / Sigurdsson / Moutinho into 2 spots but not finding any of them great. Have tried Dembele and Matic as well and found both poor.

Is Fred any use? He seems to tear me a new one most times I come up against him despite only being 82 rated.

Kepa
    Mkhitaryan---Kovacic
    Willian
    Ozil
    Martial
    IF Laca

Long term will add De Bruyne and one of Pogba/Kante but need something in the interim.

Silva with a hunter card.
    He’s easily my best midfield player. High dribbling and passing and he’s like a little tiger in midfield.
    I find this year it’s imperative that you have at least one good passing midfielder in the fabregas/Silva/kdb mould.

Just some observations of players that I think are overly cheap at the moment that could be handy for potm sbc tomorrow

Ligue 1
    Draxler 83 - 1.4k
    Di Maria 84 - 2.4k
    Marquinhos 84 - 2.6k
    Thauvin 84 - 2.4k
    Falcao - 85 - 6k
    Fekir - 85 - 7.2k

Getting these allows for easy chemistry
    There’s also a few cheap budesliga
    Javi Martinez 84 has dropped back to 2.8k after the gotze sbc finished
    Tah 83 - about 1.5k
    Suile cheap too.

Lemar is also down around 1.2k, good for a 83 rated French player in la liga.

Blazer wrote: »
    Silva with a hunter card.
    He’s easily my best midfield player. High dribbling and passing and he’s like a little tiger in midfield.
    I find this year it’s imperative that you have at least one good passing midfielder in the fabregas/Silva/kdb mould.

Was looking at Silva alright but was worried he might be a little lightweight.

I play 4-4-1-1 so it's 2x CM and 1x CAM so try and have one decent on the ball CM and one better defensively. I was leaning towards Fred with a Hunter chem as whenever I play against him he just seems to boss the midfield and has a decent left peg. But

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Silva is fantastic alright, I only picked him up incase I need him for the potm sbc tomorrow, but used him in the WL last week. He didn't fit in my hybrid team chem wise, so I subbed him in at half time and did a great job. I love walking through tackles in the midfield with him.

Edit - Fred is dirt cheap at the moment so is worth picking up. If you pick up any today, you'd probably make a profit selling them tomorrow anyway if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Frisbee wrote: »

Kepa
    Mkhitaryan---Kovacic
    Willian
    Ozil
    Martial
    IF Laca

I really liked Fred,he pops up all over the place and can run for days,only swapped him out for Firmino!

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just some observations of players that I think are overly cheap at the moment that could be handy for potm sbc tomorrow

Loving you :D Gonna grab a few.

Also have a good few higher rated untradeables like Rakatic and Naldo I plan on using. But definitely going to grab a few of them you listed.

Dozyart wrote: »
    I really liked Fred,he pops up all over the place and can run for days,only swapped him out for Firmino!

Yeah just grabbed him for 1900 so fairly risk free! Might wait for the crash for David Silva.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Gonna hold off on POTM Hazard....save the coins for Icon Gerrard instead. Thanks for the advice lads!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Loving you :D Gonna grab a few.

Also have a good few higher rated untradeables like Rakatic and Naldo I plan on using. But definitely going to grab a few of them you listed.

Haha, they seemed too good not to share :)

• Advertisement

It’s always nice getting your red pick on the scoring sheet just to see it flash up on the pitch.
    When your pick comes on in the 50th min at 2-1 down and proceeds to score a hattrick and anniliates your opponent to finish 6-2 it’s even better.
    Oh I missed Quaresma. He’s awesome this year.
    It means POTM Lucas is now relegated to third choice RF behind Sterling and Quaresma.
    Will probably end up using him in an sbc or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Invested 2.3 mil in UCL Isco at 110-120k a few days ago, he's now at 140 and will most likely rise coming to the weekend league happy days.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Invested 2.3 mil in UCL Isco at 110-120k a few days ago, he's now at 140 and will most likely rise coming to the weekend league happy days.

Brave man fair play.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Brave man fair play.

Don't think ill do it next time round, started to shít myself when I seen him dropping more but feeling a bit better about myself now :pac:

Don't think ill do it next time round, started to shít myself when I seen him dropping more but feeling a bit better about myself now :pac:

Get rid when your up mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

No champions league next week so no more new cards for a while.

However Black Friday and all that so keep an eye on prices.

I’d be selling myself and cashing out. Still what 300k profit? Minus 5%

Average about 20 bought at 115k, so taking EA tax into consideration about 360k net profit selling at 140k but think I'll hold for another day or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

That's quite a profit for not doing nothing for a day.
    If I had 20 I would probably start selling, but I only have 2 of them and couple of other ucl cards that I am going to play with for a week anyway.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    That's quite a profit for not doing nothing for a day.
    If I had 20 I would probably start selling, but I only have 2 of them and couple of other ucl cards that I am going to play with for a week anyway.

Yeah all I can do is trade as I'm working away from home and don't have the console with me so it's grand for me ill keep him in the trade pile there till probably this time tomorrow and flog him off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement