Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mandada easily gotten for 950 coins too....83 rated! Near no-risk investment for POTM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Went balls deep on Javi Martinez and put my bank of 100k into him.

Yes I know 100k would hardly get most of your tips wet but it's what I got right now with a lot tied up waiting on a decent SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Champions league one to watch cards out tomorrow.
    Sterling has to be one given his absence from totw

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1060623129783951360?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Any idea why Promes is so cheap all of a sudden? He was around 13-15k when I started playing last month and I’m after buying him for 2,500.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

It is pretty normal for those cards to lose value after a month. It is 83 rated card. Most of them are worthless now, 2.5k is still high price I would say only because he was popular and playable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Redo91 wrote:
    Any idea why Promes is so cheap all of a sudden? He was around 13-15k when I started playing last month and I’m after buying him for 2,500.

Supplt greater than demand driving prices down.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Champions league one to watch cards out tomorrow.
    Sterling has to be one given his absence from totw

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1060623129783951360?s=21

How Sterling is getting one is beyond me.
    1 goal and 0 assists doesn’t really qualify him for one. But it’s EA.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

There's also no genuine SBC that needs high rated cards at the moment. The ones that are there have been there a while and are too expensive.

Prices will bounce a little bit though when POTM comes out (though not that drastically again).

Blazer wrote: »
    How Sterling is getting one is beyond me.
    1 goal and 0 assists doesn’t really qualify him for one. But it’s EA.

It’s not a champions league totw, it’s like the ones to watch (or path to glory cards from last season) where the cards can have rating increases throughout the season.

When sterling wasn’t in totw 8 this week, I commented here yesterday that he had to be in some sort of promo this week as with 2 goals and 2 assists at the weekend there’s no way they could’ve left him out.
    Only explanation being that he’d have another special card in packs and they couldn’t have 2 overlapping.

They did however give totw to Mertens so where is the logic?

Also Leminas prices shot up ;)

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    They did however give totw to Mertens so where is the logic?

Also Leminas prices shot up ;)

And I called him out a week ago :)
    He’s the only other Gabon in the premiership

IF they require such a player, they'll be super specific and make sure it has to be Auba himself.

That's the only bit that's worrying me now. I feel I have investments for everything else, bar requiring the player himself

Yea no way lemina will be required.
    Can't see auba being needed either. I hope.

RossieMan wrote: »

Yeah, many people will lose money over it.

I did get few Kagawas at 850 earlier just in case, but spending 3k on Lemina would be just crazy.

I don't think players like kagawa will be that desirable to be honest. It'll be prem, la Liga, seria a and ligue 1 that'll be the solutions. Bundeliga never really rise apart from the last SBC. Can't see them being used again as they just don't have enough high rated players. Look at verratti, Buffon etc. Strong link triangles. You can make.

I've a good few otamendis who should be a solid riser.
    It'll be 85 squads I'd imagine.

The only reason I originally recommended Lemina was that you could convert him to a striker.
    And my hope was that if EA required his card and forgot there was another gabon in the league he could be used. Slim but for the sake of a few hundred worth the chance.
    I reckon they will go for Aub this time around. He's around the 300k mark so easy peasy one for them to do with an Arsenal/Dortmund and St Etienne team could bring it upto 500-600k or so at the start.
    I bought 2 just in case :)
    If Aub potm is a LW I won't bother doing it and his ST card will still hold its value if its not required.

I don't think players like kagawa will be that desirable to be honest. It'll be prem, la Liga, seria a and ligue 1 that'll be the solutions. Bundeliga never really rise apart from the last SBC. Can't see them being used again as they just don't have enough high rated players. Look at verratti, Buffon etc. Strong link triangles. You can make.

I've a good few otamendis who should be a solid riser.
    It'll be 85 squads I'd imagine.

I am more thinking of a hype of sbc with bvb player which might bring his price up tomorrow. Same way Leminas sold for 3k ;)

Nice price rises BTW. Got rid of if Lacazette at 265k after paying 250 for him earlier. Found him not much better than his regular card and definitely not worth 250k. Nice to be paid to test him for a while.

If Ben Yedder on the other hand is the one I will stay with for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Blazer wrote: »
    And I called him out a week ago :)
    He’s the only other Gabon in the premiership

There is another lad from Gabon who plays for Cardiff. Silver card at CB. I picked him up last week just incase.

blaa85 wrote: »
    There is another lad from Gabon who plays for Cardiff. Silver card at CB. I picked him up last week just incase.

You can't actually buy a player from Gabon under 2-3k, that's kind of funny. None left in my club now :)

Read on twitter that aubemeyang is confirmed as potm and sbc expected at 1pm tomorrow. Should an 89 rated card.
    Hope I’m wrong but I think it’ll be left wing.
    Won’t be doing it if it is as not spending 400/500k approx on a player I’d have to play out of position or else use as sub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I hope he is LW

Just to witness the saltyness

89 rated sucks.
    Barely 2 better.
    Last year Mane got a +3 increase.
    Lucas got a +4 increase.
    Kane got a +3 increase even after his +2 winter upgrade.
    Salah went to 89. I know some of these were later in the year and they had previous IF cards..but a +2increase is barely worth upgrading.

If he's a LWer, I'll not be doing him. Hazard has that spot permenantly nailed down.

Would nearly rather it now too, tbh. Ive been looking at squad builds and cause of his nationality, he's a bugger to hybrid in. If he's a striker, I'll do him cause I feel I should. But if he's a LWer, I'm selling up everything and going for Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

wonski wrote: »
    You can't actually buy a player from Gabon under 2-3k, that's kind of funny. None left in my club now :)

I bought a couple last week, there isn't many.

I actually snapped up every player from Ghana before realising it was the wrong nation.

blaa85 wrote: »
    I bought a couple last week, there isn't many.

I actually snapped up every player from Ghana before realising it was the wrong nation.

I would sell now tbh as there is no chance a silver Gabon player will be required. Or bronze. Or any of them ;)

Not sure what to do with Ghana players tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Invested in the popular high rated card links like Brahimi and Jonas, Sule and Javi Martinez/Kimmich etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

You can now redeem WL points through the Web App, looks like I'll be taking part in my second weekend league. Think I'll sell all my UCL Iscos and get Prime Georgie Best in

wonski wrote:
    Nice price rises BTW. Got rid of if Lacazette at 265k after paying 250 for him earlier. Found him not much better than his regular card and definitely not worth 250k. Nice to be paid to test him for a while.

You don't even make 2k profit on that sale though. As an investment point of view and the amount of coins tied up, that's pretty poor. That's why someone like aubas gold card isn't worth investing in. He has to rise about 30-40k to make any real coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lads I just packed Mertens

Should I sell for 350k?

I haven't got a seria a team

• Advertisement

Yea I'd sell. He'll only drop in price come black Friday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement