Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    You don't even make 2k profit on that sale though. As an investment point of view and the amount of coins tied up, that's pretty poor. That's why someone like aubas gold card isn't worth investing in. He has to rise about 30-40k to make any real coins.

If his card is required today he’s good for a 100-200k rise :)
    Please please please

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Nearly sold him for 35k

Noticed it was missing a 0 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

wonski wrote: »
    Got rid of if Lacazette at 265k after paying 250 for him earlier. Found him not much better than his regular card and definitely not worth 250k. Nice to be paid to test him for a while.

I found the opposite. He's not going to bully defenders off the ball our outpace them but he slots away anything from inside 20 yards or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote: »
    If his card is required today he’s good for a 100-200k rise :)
    Please please please

he'll lose 60-70k if he isn't!

id personally sell in the hype, its not worth the risk.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

an unconvincing 2-3 start for me this weekend.

Really not getting much joy with the Italian league. Dybala is amazing for the 60 minutes, and then his stamina dies. Manduzkic, I can't comment on cause I feel he's utterly anonymous; I can't tell if he's doing good or bad, cause I barely register him. Naingollan is a beast, and Suso and Cancelo are grand. But I feel significantly less fluid than when I was running with Memphis, lingard and Traore last week.

• Advertisement

Use Immobile. He's lethal in the box and for headers. He always scores against me.

Might do.

Might also see how POTM goes for me this afternoon. If Auba is a striker, I'll probably shift into a PL centric team. If my IFs go, I'll be grabbing an icon or two.

Mertens is also someone I'd be eyeballing cause he'd give me good chemistry with Hazard.

But reluctant to buy too quick, cause his price will probably drop a fair bit more over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

I'm rocking this at the moment and the midfield triangle is amazing. Switch to 433(4) in game.

Eggestein has 99 stamina and is unreal with a shadow. chillwell honestly feels like one of the best wing backs in the game he's strong, rapidly and can dribble and pass extremely well. It's refreshing to play with a squad like this after having an expensive squad. That being said I've tied 1.5 mill in the transfer list so hopefully will have Ronaldo soon.

https://m.imgur.com/nFGQtuk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Mertens is also someone I'd be eyeballing cause he'd give me good chemistry with Hazard.

But reluctant to buy too quick, cause his price will probably drop a fair bit more over the next few days.

Mertens champions league card is almost identical to his IF (1 less on shooting, pass and physical) and is 100k cheaper.

If aubemeyang is left wing I’m considering getting mertens and de bruyne to link with hazard or else saving a little more for George best

• Advertisement

The panic has set in, Just sold xhaka IF for 60k!

Still have cech IF if it requires an Arsenal IF but highly doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

You don't even make 2k profit on that sale though. As an investment point of view and the amount of coins tied up, that's pretty poor. That's why someone like aubas gold card isn't worth investing in. He has to rise about 30-40k to make any real coins.

That obviously wasn't an investment...

I have played about 30 games and sold him at a tiny profit.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    The panic has set in, Just sold xhaka IF for 60k!

Still have cech IF if it requires an Arsenal IF but highly doubt it.

Just noticed Cech and Xhaxa are min bids around 45k now.

Have one of each, but won't cash in for now, in case.

Have seen leaks that this auba SBC will be an ST. Apparently going to be some strange requirements for it, I'm expecting blue cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

*Tinfoil hat time, Aubameyang liked a tweet about him from some dude about getting a POTM striker card... :pac:

Redzer7 wrote: »
    *Tinfoil hat time, Aubameyang liked a tweet about him from some dude about getting a POTM striker card... :pac:

It will definitely be a ST card. Lucas last month, Hazard and since Martial was also in the running it was always gonna be a ST card.

Blazer wrote: »
    It will definitely be a ST card. Lucas last month, Hazard and since Martial was also in the running it was always gonna be a ST card.

Hope so myself, won't use him at LW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Have seen leaks that this auba SBC will be an ST. Apparently going to be some strange requirements for it, I'm expecting blue cards.

I'm hoping it's Ghana players. Bought at least 40 of em.

The countries near Gabon SBC.

The countries near Gabon SBC.

That would only happen with Marquee Matchups :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Picked the coins from div rivals and got Richarlison and 86 Anderson as my red cards. I know it's not a mertens/werner but since all of my red cards before this have been worthless I'm happy with them.

Got a load of 84s and a discard IF in my wl packs and then in my last pack > walkout > in form > 84 Romagnoli :( I thought only 86 and up were walkouts so I thought I had mertens or werner :pac:

Up to 1.2 mil club value according to futbin so I'm within touching distance of gerrard at 1.5.

Has anybody picked up otw cards as investments ? The champions league otw are coming out this evening and 79 Golovin is still going for 13k so I might pick 10 up in the hope they're required for an sbc.

No sbc yet.

When I logged out and back in though I seen on those banner screens that Aguero, Sanchez and griezmann are all getting champions league road to the final cards.

I have a better chance of getting an In form than Sanchez tbh

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I have a better chance of getting an In form than Sanchez tbh

Oh I’ll never pack any of those 3 players but there’s going to be so many people buying packs from 6 trying to get them that there’ll be lots of bargains elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

QUITE THE WAIT FOR POTM. I dunno why I am even bothered id say auba will be too rich for me when I factor in the untradeable element

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Sold up Ronaldo I was going to wait until after weekend league but I didn't know how the market will go tonight and over the weekend so I cashed out now when he was still same price I paid for him a few weeks ago so just lost the tax which he has probably earned me with his goals and rewards for weekend league.

20181109-112504.jpg

Will definilty buy him back when his price drops as long as he drops below 1.8 in the next couple weeks it will be worth while. 129 goals and near 50 assists in 106 games.

Have 3 million to spend when prices drop before black friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Have the La Liga league players bought for that league SBC whenever and now just making my way through the prem.

Cardiff have quite alot of silvers so could be a bit of a money to be made there.

Sbc is live, it’s a striker and you need aubemeyang base card

Get the fúck in there!

• Advertisement

Gabon, Cameroon, Congo or Nigeria.

No Ghana..