Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my eir app

• 08-09-2018 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Can't log into my eir app.It's trying to check my e-mail and nothing happens 

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭yrreg0850

Cant log in on line for webtext  either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Trying to top up and add a data booster to a mobile account. You would swear that eir don't want our money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭yrreg0850

JDxtra wrote: »
    Trying to top up and add a data booster to a mobile account. You would swear that eir don't want our money.
    My wife has same problem . She contacted them on chat but, they were no help. Some communication company !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Beobe wrote: »
    Can't log into my eir app.It's trying to check my e-mail and nothing happens 
    Hi all, 

I'm sorry to hear you are all experiencing issues with your my eir app. 

We have no issues logged here. Are you still experiencing these issues? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Tracey - are you actually for real with that comment? The app and web site DID NOT WORK from Friday afternoon until this morning. You guys are so clueless it's not even funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

JDxtra wrote: »
    Tracey - are you actually for real with that comment? The app and web site DID NOT WORK from Friday afternoon until this morning. You guys are so clueless it's not even funny.
    Apologies for the confusion here. 

I have spoken with our support team and they have confirmed there was an issue from Friday afternoon until this morning. You should all be able to access the service again now. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement