If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55SK8100

Options
  • 08-09-2018 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Back again after buying an LG 55B7 from you a couple months back. Very impressive TV!

Now looking at the LG 55SK8100 for another room. I saw you were able to offer this TV to another poster here for £799 so hoping i can also avail of this price shipped to cork?

I presume this comes with the 6 year warranty? Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

viper5 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Back again after buying an LG 55B7 from you a couple months back. Very impressive TV!

Now looking at the LG 55SK8100 for another room. I saw you were able to offer this TV to another poster here for £799 so hoping i can also avail of this price shipped to cork?

I presume this comes with the 6 year warranty? Thanks
    Hi Viper5.

Thanks for coming back to us again and glad you are enjoy the 55B7. They really are a fantastic television.

The 55SK8100 is also a very nice television and produces and great image.
    I can also offer the £799 price on this to you. This makes this an amazing offer! Also comes with our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

If you want to go ahead drop me over you contact number in a PM and we will give you a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭viper5

Thanks Kenny for the quick reply.

Before pushing the button I have been asked to look into the 49” version (49ks8100) and the 49sk8500.

Two questions really
    1. If going down in size to the 49ks8100 am I losing any quality or processing power ? What the best price on the set?
    2. Is the 49sk8500 an upgrade on the SK8100 range ? Again what’s the best price on this ?

Thanks again Kenny

Brian

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

viper5 wrote: »
    Thanks Kenny for the quick reply.

Before pushing the button I have been asked to look into the 49” version (49ks8100) and the 49sk8500.

Two questions really
    1. If going down in size to the 49ks8100 am I losing any quality or processing power ? What the best price on the set?
    2. Is the 49sk8500 an upgrade on the SK8100 range ? Again what’s the best price on this ?

Thanks again Kenny

Brian
    Hi Brian.

The only difference in going down a size is the actual size. The specs are the same on the SK8100 regardless of size. Both use the Alpha 7 processor.
    The best price on the LG 49SK8100 would be £700.00. I don't have the same margin to play with on these unfortunately.

The SK8500 version is not one that we stock so I'm not familiar with its specs unfortunately. It looks like a curry exclusive as they are the only ones I can see selling it.

It would seem the 8500 use full Array dimming where the 8100 does not. Its uses edge local dimming.

Any questions please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.