Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi face creams/serums... Any good?

Options
  • 08-09-2018 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have been reading some pretty great reviews about Aldi face creams and serums and wanted to see if anyone had any personal experience with them?

I am a 38 year old man and normally I just apply Nivea day moisturiser and Nivea night cream.

My skin is very oily and recently I seem to be developing dark circles and puffy eyes.

Ive decided to give ALDI's products a shot but I see that they have several options. They have a day cream for €8.99 and a night cream for €8.99. There was also a "caviar" product and a few others.

Any ideas which one would be a good one for me to try considering that I have oily skin?

The main thing I'd like to achieve is to tighten the skin under my eyes and reduce the puffiness. Would a serum be best for this or just the creams? I really have no idea.

Would love to hear your experience with these products and any recommendations from this range

Cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Hey OP, I think your question might be better suited to The Gentlemen's Lounge.
    I know the Beauty forum is open to anyone but I think it's fair to say it's generally women who frequent it.

If it's any use to you, I use the Aldi Q10 Day (and the Night) creams and the Lacura Eye-cream and I find them fantastic.
    Just as good as expensive stuff but obviously way cheaper.

Advertisement