Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Fouling

Options
  • 08-09-2018 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭

Live in Kilcock, lots of dog sh1t on the footpaths etc. i often see owners in my estate walking their dogs around 6.30 to 7am. Lots, not all buts lots of them do this as not many people around so they dont have to pick up the sh1t, have seen two instances of this in the last 24 hours alone. They deserve to get it put in through their letterboxes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

liam7831 wrote: »
    Live in Kilcock, lots of dog sh1t on the footpaths etc. i often see owners in my estate walking their dogs around 6.30 to 7am. Lots, not all buts lots of them do this as not many people around so they dont have to pick up the sh1t, have seen two instances of this in the last 24 hours alone. They deserve to get it put in through their letterboxes.

Totally agree, in kilcock too and was out with my 4 year old today and our dog and she kept saying about it all over the footpath! Its a disaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

liam7831 wrote: »

Have you contacted the Council/Warden about enforcement? Better yet, a friendly reminder in person can work wonders rather than a post on the internet about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

drives me nuts, people also out walking dogs about 11 at night when its dark, usually people have their blinds down so easy to poop and scidaddle

I come out almost every 2-3 days with crap in my front garden

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Tango One

My personal favourite is they put the poop in a bag and just drop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Tango One wrote: »
    My personal favourite is they put the poop in a bag and just drop it.

No the better one is bag it, and hang it from a tree.

"Who's a good boy? Yes you are!! Let's show everyone!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Call the dog warden. I'm not in Kilcock but this was a huge issue in the estate beside my son's school. It was like running a gauntlet of crap every morning but the dog warden was called and they must have caught a few of the culprits at it because the whole route is spotless now.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Same issue here in Newbridge, they seem to have put more signs up warning against dog fouling yet have decreased the number of public bins.
    Not saying that's an excuse but it never makes sense to me to not have public bins around the place.

Advertisement