Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox Trouble / 7 Pro.

Options
  • 08-09-2018 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭

I almost feel like I don't know where to begin! Anyone else getting this vibe, lately?

Okay, eg.: I go into Options and click to put my downloads on my Desktop? Instead, they go to Downloads in Documents.

That's only become apparent in the last week or two ~ during which time I've probably had two lots of auto updates.

Then, I set my home page to my mailer? Fire her up in the morning and see my modem signal page. (I now Sleep my machine through the night, so don't get that. But, power cut, update, what ever? I reboot to 3's modem page)

Oh, and Youtube? One night I can watch at will. The next? I just give up. The film just stalls and loads. Even had similar with Netflix. All of this is spasmodic. No rhyme or reason.

Finally(?) When I type a post, I have to Preview it and cut a space between each paragraph. Otherwise, the post ~ on Any forum ~ comes out double spaced.

Does this sound like Firefox, or some deeper fault, please?

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement