Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone upgrade has messed up my bill

• 09-09-2018 9:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Hi, I recently availed of a free upgrade for my phone. I have TV, broadband and mobile with eir in a bundle.and I chose the option to upgrade as part of the bundle. I've just received my new bill and all that's happened is its added the plan cost on top my existing bundle price? I was on a €20 plan previously and am on a €30 plan now, surely it should have just gone up by €10 not the whole €30?

All of this pricing is completely opaque on the site. Surely there is a law that a customer should know how much they are going to pay before thy commit? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

penev10 wrote: »
    Hi, I recently availed of a free upgrade for my phone. I have TV, broadband and mobile with eir in a bundle.and I chose the option to upgrade as part of the bundle. I've just received my new bill and all that's happened is its added the plan cost on top my existing bundle price? I was on a €20 plan previously and am on a €30 plan now, surely it should have just gone up by €10 not the whole €30?

All of this pricing is completely opaque on the site. Surely there is a law that a customer should know how much they are going to pay before thy commit? 
    Hi penev10, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

You should be advised of the price of the plan before going ahead with it. Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement