Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vuelta 2018 stage 15:Ribera del Arriba - Lagos de Covadonga

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

neris wrote: »
    Quintana the wheel sucker

Horrible bike rider for me. I've never seen him do anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Chapeau to Pinot, a great victory!

Quintana can f**k right off! Pain in the ass watching him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Great finish.

Edit: i wonder is the quintana trolling of yates by not chasing, mindful of the giro when yates went full gas in the end of most stages for a few secs, and blew by the end. Maybe hoping for more of the same when they get to Andorra - he chased lopez down hard by the end again today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Not once on that climb did Quintana make a concerted effort to pull away or attempt to put in an attack. Yeats got pretty pissed at his lack of co-operation, Quintana's answer to which was to ask Valvarde to pull through and attack. Pathetic rider.

460766.jpg

Yates waving him through was bound to have got to Quintana mentally I'd say. Has he legs or no? We'll never know because he never bloody uses them!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Yates v Valverde for the title I feel, there are some Murito finishes next week where bonifications could be important, Valvarde would take 30 odd seconds off Yates in the TT, you'd think. Quintana just doesn't seem to have it in the legs and MAL needs to be taking time on these finishes as his TT is the worst of the remaining favourites. Steven Kruijswijk is also a big danger with the TT to come. The Pyrenean stages are going to be epic after the TT and the Murito and the Mountains of next week!

GC after today's Stage

Mx8uBOH.png

Stage 17

7e65d

Stage 19

4f881

Stage 20

3895c

Head in the sand stuff there from the Movistar DS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    Not once on that climb did Quintana make a concerted effort to pull away or attempt to put in an attack. Yeats got pretty pissed at his lack of co-operation, Quintana's answer to which was to ask Valvarde to pull through and attack. Pathetic rider.

460766.jpg

No a Quintana fan at all but the leader of the race looking for turns to chase MAL?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Apparently Quintana though Lopez won in his post-race interview - he didn't realise that Pinot was further up the road

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

retalivity wrote: »
    Apparently Quintana though Lopez won in his post-race interview - he didn't realise that Pinot was further up the road

Ah here! :pac: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

Advertisement