Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milano clubcard boost never arrived

Options
  • 09-09-2018 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I ordered club card boost for milano on Saturday evening. Does this need human intervention to obtain an email? I've heard nothing. The process gave me an order number. No way to ring Tesco out of hours. Wanted to use them Sunday. What's the story?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Moved to Consumer Issues

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Its not instant. It will arrive in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 eamonnkenny

Its not instant. It will arrive in a few days.

Actually it is always instantaneous, well a couple of hours at most. It turns out that I had spent one of the vouchers already that I used so the error message only comes up a day or two later in an email. This seems really archaic to me. The vouchers should be authenticated immediately but are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

nope. not instant the last 2 times i did it.

i ordered submitted my clubcard vouchers and didnt receive an email for 72 hrs.

got it in the end - never had to do anything but i remember i was waiting a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

By memory, the last time I ordered vouchers, they came in the post, rather than me getting an email and printing them out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Yeah, since when did these arrive instantly via email?

I only got some a couple of weeks ago for TGI Fridays and they came in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

In the case of a 4x boost for Milanos, today after 30 minutes.

Maybe some vendors require a paper voucher in which case the delay in getting it to you by post is caused by them, not by Tesco. Milanos don't require a hardcopy so you can bring the code scribbled on a piece of paper or open the e-mail from Tesco on your phone and show it to the waiter/ess when asking for the bill, they enter it into their system and you're sorted.

Advertisement