Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emails

• 09-09-2018 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Why is it if I try and send an email which has either a single attachment or several attachments that add up to a measly 2MB's the email will not send, I get a timed out error. The server is working because if I divey up the attachments to two 1MB emails they will send fine. I have a supposed 3MB product from Eircom that does not behave anything like a 3MB line, furthermore it is supposed to be NGB but my download speeds and more to the point my line syncing speed goes up and down like a yo-yo. I am sick to the back teeth of Eir crowing about how they are bringing 100mb download speeds to one and all when I cannot send an email with a 2mb attachment over the network.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Why is it if I try and send an email which has either a single attachment or several attachments that add up to a measly 2MB's the email will not send, I get a timed out error. The server is working because if I divey up the attachments to two 1MB emails they will send fine. I have a supposed 3MB product from Eircom that does not behave anything like a 3MB line, furthermore it is supposed to be NGB but my download speeds and more to the point my line syncing speed goes up and down like a yo-yo. I am sick to the back teeth of Eir crowing about how they are bringing 100mb download speeds to one and all when I cannot send an email with a 2mb attachment over the network.[/font]
    Hi Prisoner6409, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Our support team on 1890 260 260 will be able to assist you with your queries there. They can troubleshoot your broadband speed issue with to identify it and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement