Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power2Max Rotor 3D

Options
  • 09-09-2018 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought one of these from P2M in 2013.

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2013/01/power2max-power-meter-in-depth-review.html

Have used it loads and the power meter itself is still going strong but the Rotor 3D left arm is worn and comes off the spindle.

Googling is not showing anything, would anybody have any idea where I could source one ?

Or better still would anyone have a 175mm left Rotor 3D arm they no longer use ?

Thanks Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭clog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

clog wrote: »

That looks like it may do the job alright. Visually it's a bit different but I'm not bothered by this. Thanks

Just to follow up, I'm looking to take apart the crankset, clean it up etc before purchasing a left arm and if you look at the attached photo I'm having difficulty loosening the ring that fastens the spindle/crank to the spider.

Have put WD40 on it and will let it soak in for a few hours but want to verify before going at it hard that I should be turning it in an anti-clockwise direction to disassemble it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

Theres probably some threadlock on it so you might need more force than you think to get it moving.

If you have a bench vice put the locktool in that and use the cranks for extra leverage to get it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

As said it should have been put on with a medium strength loctite. As far as I remember that assembled in the normal direction so the reverse should be true :D

• Advertisement

bp_me wrote: »
    As said it should have been put on with a medium strength loctite. As far as I remember that assembled in the normal direction so the reverse should be true :D

So you mean anti-clockwise to loosen ?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

Yes should be righty tighty, lefty loosey.

Advertisement