Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Christmas Debate - #1 Sweets

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Celebrations
    Posy wrote: »
    I'd like to get the pick and mix tin in John Lewis, but I dunno if I could bring them back if I only had hand luggage. Is caramel technically a liquid? :/

I once had someone take a jar of marmite off me in Manchester Airport on the basis of it being a liquid :eek: Unless you wanted to bring a jar of a caramel? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Other
    Id imagine it would be classed as a non-newtonian liquid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Celebrations
    Posy wrote: »
    The caramel barrels and purple ones are my favourites. Those bastrds.

I do like the strawberry too though, luckily.

I'd like to get the pick and mix tin in John Lewis, but I dunno if I could bring them back if I only had hand luggage. Is caramel technically a liquid? :/

O/h had absolutely no problem bringing mine back last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Other
    While others have been wasting time on presedential debates, I have remained focused on a core that really matters.
    In a shock update, a tin of quality street has arrived in the office today and I've discovered I like them way more than I thought. Definitely far better than modern roses (e had soon of them last week).
    Bonus points for the fact they're still in sweet wrappers.
    And they're gluten free, which is a plus in my coeliac-filled house. I like sharing at Christmas.
    I'm officially changing my vote to Quality Street

Advertisement