Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 plumber?

Options
  • 10-09-2018 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a Polish plumber, who serves the Dublin 15 area. Any recommendation, please?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Gabriele78 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a Polish plumber, who serves the Dublin 15 area. Any recommendation, please?
    TIA

Could have recommended a very good Plumber. Sorry that I can't be of assistance as you have a very specific requirement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Could have recommended a very good Plumber.

Hi Pat. I'm also looking for a good plumber, the only ones I know are flat out and booked up for the foreseeable future. If you could pm me it would be most appreciated please. I need one that can assist initially with a leak and then as part of a bathroom renovation.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    CSorry that I can't be of assistance as you have a very specific requirement.

A requirement which is essentially racist some might say...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I found Barry Egan (Plumergency): 085-828-0038, plumergency@gmail.com or https://www.facebook.com/plumbingemergency247/

https://www.riverwoodres.com/tradespersons/

He was available very quickly and did a great job fixing supply issue in the house and then replacing kitchen sink tap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

Racist? Theres no mention of race in the OP request .

Imagine saying oh I really fancy Mexican food tonight and somebody calling you racist...

• Advertisement

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Racist? Theres no mention of race in the OP request .

Imagine saying oh I really fancy Mexican food tonight and somebody calling you racist...

Not sure if this is tongue in cheek or your being genuine, hopefully the former.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭d15ude

How? The Polish plumber could be of any race!

Xenophobia so...

Xenophobia so...

Again how?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Awwww were you offended?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Remember, you're only allowed to be offended when it's the other way around. First rule of the 2010's.

A male walks into SPA facility and requests a massage ideally from a woman masseuse instead of a male masseuse.

Is the male sexist in this scenario?

A male says he'll only get in a taxi with an Irish driver.... Joe Duffy and Adrian Kennedy's phone lines are hopping for a month. Probably a better comparison.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK folks, knock it off. If someone can help the OP, then please do, otherwise we're done here.

Advertisement