Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to log into my eir

• 10-09-2018 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

Hi There, I seem to be locked out of my my eir account. How do I regain access to it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

mr kr0nik wrote: »
    Hi There, I seem to be locked out of my my eir account. How do I regain access to it?
    Hi mr kr0nik, 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll be able to assist you with this here. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

Hi mr kr0nik, 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll be able to assist you with this here. 

Thanks

Tracey 
    PM sent

Hi mr kr0nik, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    PM sent
    Thanks. 

I've PM'd you back there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi mr kr0nik, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    PM sent
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    thanks for that. I've replied, it says my account is permanently locked..

EDIT - the permanent lock is a new error message. up to now it was just locked...

Hi mr kr0nik, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    PM sent
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

EDIT - the permanent lock is a new error message. up to now it was just locked...
    Ok. 

I've PM'd you back now. 

Thanks 

Tracey

• Advertisement

Hi mr kr0nik, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    PM sent
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Ok. 

I've PM'd you back now. 

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi Tracey,
    PM sent. I've tried that and I'm getting an error saying

Combination of number and account number is invalid

I've PM'd you the details I'm using.

EDIT - please ignore the above. I'm a dufus of the highest order. I didn't enter my own phone number correctly.

Hi mr kr0nik, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    PM sent
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Ok. 

I've PM'd you back now. 

Thanks 

Tracey
    Hi Tracey,
    PM sent. I've tried that and I'm getting an error saying

Combination of number and account number is invalid

I've PM'd you the details I'm using.

EDIT - please ignore the above. I'm a dufus of the highest order. I didn't enter my own phone number correctly.
    No problem at all :D

Glad to hear this is sorted for you now. If you have any further issues, please come back to me. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement