Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to start a community project..

• 10-09-2018 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Im looking to start a community project. I have checked the council website for information on how to get up and running but not alot of luck. There is some info on grants for which the deadline has already passed this year.

All i need really is a location to get up and running. Does the council have buildings similar to what was below next to the granary years back that allows community projects to use a premises? For free or at a very low rent?

Any info or a point in the right direction would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

There are lots of people and organisations that can help you set up your community project.
    Would you like to give a bit more detail about it?
    I reckon someone will be able to steer you in the right direction then.
    You can PM me with details and if I can help you out I will. If not I'll try put you in contact with someone who can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Stab*City wrote: »
    Im looking to start a community project. I have checked the council website for information on how to get up and running but not alot of luck. There is some info on grants for which the deadline has already passed this year.

All i need really is a location to get up and running. Does the council have buildings similar to what was below next to the granary years back that allows community projects to use a premises? For free or at a very low rent?

Any info or a point in the right direction would be great.

Very difficult to steer you in the right direction without knowing anything about the project. Happy to help if you want to PM me as I would be very familiar with community facilities etc depending on what you need and where.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Thanks for the replies. PM on the way.

Advertisement