Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping Broadband

• 10-09-2018 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if there was an issue over the weekend with Eir broadband in the Clogherhead area in Co. Louth ? It was dropping out intermittently on Sat evening and seemed to drop altogether late on Sat night and didn't return until Sunday evening. Was there an issue or is it likely there's a fault with at my house.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Just wondering if there was an issue over the weekend with Eir broadband in the Clogherhead area in Co. Louth ? It was dropping out intermittently on Sat evening and seemed to drop altogether late on Sat night and didn't return until Sunday evening. Was there an issue or is it likely there's a fault with at my house.
    Hi the heathen, 

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of service. 

I have no issues reported here for this area. The best people to report this too is our support team on 1890 260 260, they'll be able to assist you further from there. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement