Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

virgin media three hd on evision

• 10-09-2018 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭

Hello

just wondering why the above channel is not part of the free HD pack? why differentiate between this channel and the other irish channels which come free in HD.
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

kooga wrote: »
    Hello

just wondering why the above channel is not part of the free HD pack? why differentiate between this channel and the other irish channels which come free in HD.
    Thank you
    Hi kooga, 

I'm afraid this channel is not included within our free HD channels. I'll be sure to pass this feedback on for you. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭kooga

Thanks Treacy _ is it an anomaly? why single out that irish channel over rte 1, 2, tg4 and virgin media One.

It would be great to get a reason as to why it is not available

You might keep me updated please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭mollser

Hello

Thank you
    Hi kooga, 

I'm afraid this channel is not included within our free HD channels. I'll be sure to pass this feedback on for you. 

I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks

Tracey 
     It's not included in the hd pack either. Whilst it is labelled hd,  it most definitely not the hd version. Sd version is on the epg twice. 

They should stop advertising it as such! 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭kooga

Good Morning Treacy,

can you note and pass on to the relevant section please

On the basic TV package with Vodafone TV -m virgin media 2 and 3 come as standard in HD

similarly with Virgin media TV the channels naturally come in HD

May I suggest the following why not remove the sd channels of rte 1,2, virgin media 1 and tg4 at 101, 102 103 and 104 as they are already there in HD and provide virgin media 2 and 3 in HD on the essential pack

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Good Morning Treacy,

can you note and pass on to the relevant section please

On the basic TV package with Vodafone TV -m virgin media 2 and 3 come as standard in HD

similarly with Virgin media TV the channels naturally come in HD

May I suggest the following why not remove the sd channels of rte 1,2, virgin media 1 and tg4 at 101, 102 103 and 104 as they are already there in HD and provide virgin media 2 and 3 in HD on the essential pack

Thank you
    Unfortunately, we only offer the basic TV stations within our free HD channels (RTE one/RTE 2/Virgin Media 1 (TV3 previously) and TG4. We also offer our free eir Sport service packages within the HD channels. 

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to comment on another service providers service.  

I've passed this feedback on to the relevant team for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement