Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresh Harissa

Options
  • 10-09-2018 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Just wondering if there is anywhere in Dublin selling freshly made Harissa? It was possible to buy it a number of years back in George's Arcade. Nothing really compares to the fresh version.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭annamcmahon

bambooman2 wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is anywhere in Dublin selling freshly made Harissa? It was possible to buy it a number of years back in George's Arcade. Nothing really compares to the fresh version.
    There was a stall in the green door market that had it. They same people might be in temple bar market

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

There was a stall in the green door market that had it.

They haven't had it in a little while. I should be near them this Sat so I'll take a look if I remember and let you know. Maybe somene else can tell you if its in Temple Bar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Sorry OP, I forgot to update this, but I'm afraid the Green Door don't have this anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bambooman2

Thanks for trying...

Advertisement