Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Locate all 32 Irish counties in the following nonsensical tale.

• 10-09-2018 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

I’m Ross- common as muck- I’m very slim. Rick, my barber, can easily trim my hair -he can trim it in 2 minutes in fact. He keeps dublin his prices, so I may owe him a few bob. In the old days we’d go down to get waterfordeh jug, and allow the kids to put a Cork on it. Twas no wonder evenings were so dark; we rarely burnt the candle wick low.

I longfor different times when armagh and our da were alive. Fermanagh’nd for woman alike they were offaly good times for racing fans. In the national I’d tip a rare each way shot; would Arkle dare win it again?

As a driver if I noticed the carlow on gas, I’d take a van. I’d deflate the rear tyronely only to half pressure. I declare I dabbled in drugs, but I never done E - gall stones were the consequence - not something I could conquer easily.

Later, as a PI, I had to kilkenny when he wouldn’t give me the info I needed. Then my orders were to: follow X for the day (he’a s scottish mon a handy spy indeed). Then have a sly go at him if I could, and use the Mongol way to unleash my weapons.

Dying man; this is the oldest version of me. Newborn babe (with a surprising propensity for speech): “this is the newest me that you’ll ever see”.

---
    I say ‘Locate’, but most of them are not hidden - the goal was to create text all the counties.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Reported.
    For making me waste my time reading that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Reading that gave me a pain in my Ring.

Youghal be trippin'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

pj9999 wrote: »
    I’m Ross- common as muck- I’m very slim. Rick, my barber, can easily trim my hair -he can trim it in 2 minutes in fact. He keeps dublin his prices, so I may owe him a few bob. In the old days we’d go down to get waterfordeh jug, and allow the kids to put a Cork on it. Twas no wonder evenings were so dark; we rarely burnt the candle wick low.

I longfor different times when armagh and our da were alive. Fermanagh’nd for woman alike they were offaly good times for racing fans. In the national I’d tip a rare each way shot; would Arkle dare win it again?

As a driver if I noticed the carlow on gas, I’d take a van. I’d deflate the rear tyronely only to half pressure. I declare I dabbled in drugs, but I never done E - gall stones were the consequence - not something I could conquer easily.

Later, as a PI, I had to kilkenny when he wouldn’t give me the info I needed. Then my orders were to: follow X for the day (he’a s scottish mon a handy spy indeed). Then have a sly go at him if I could, and use the Mongol way to unleash my weapons.

Dying man; this is the oldest version of me. Newborn babe (with a surprising propensity for speech): “this is the newest me that you’ll ever see”.

Antrim
    Armagh
    Carlow
    Cavan
    Clare
    Cork
    Derry
    Donegal
    Down
    Dublin
    Fermanagh
    Galway
    Kerry
    Kildare
    Kilkenny
    Laois
    Leitrim
    Limerick
    Longford
    Louth
    Mayo
    Meath
    Monaghan
    Offaly
    Roscommon
    Sligo
    Tipperary
    Tyrone
    Waterford
    Westmeath
    Wexford
    Wicklow

Done. What do I win?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭pj9999

Reported.
    For making me waste my time reading that.

No probs - it's not a great effort. Can you do better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

pj9999 wrote: »
    No probs - it's not a great effort. Can you do better?

Can I fcuk
    I just criticize like most people!
    :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I got 26.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

No Tir Chonaill or Inis Eoghan. Back to Leath Moga with you!

Advertisement