Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract length details

• 10-09-2018 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I can't seem to locate any details about my contract length (beginning/ending dates etc) with Eir on the myeir website and I'm just wondering can anybody point in the right direction ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Weisfjord wrote: »
    Hi, I can't seem to locate any details about my contract length (beginning/ending dates etc) with Eir on the myeir website and I'm just wondering can anybody point in the right direction ?
    Hi Weisfjord, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

When you log in to your my eir account, click on 'my profile' on the top right-hand side of the page. The information you require is in there.  Alternatively, when you are using the app, click on the 3 lines on the top right-hand corner and click on 'my profile'

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Weisfjord

Hi Tracey,

Under my profile I can see options which include the following:

My Eir details - Name and Email 
    My Eir product details - Line, Home phone and Broadband
    My billing details - Payment Method and Billing Address
    My contact preferences - Phone, direct mail, email, sms and face to face

but I still cannot locate anywhere in the above options where it shows contract length and the period of contract dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Weisfjord wrote: »
    Hi Tracey,

Under my profile I can see options which include the following:

My Eir details - Name and Email 
    My Eir product details - Line, Home phone and Broadband
    My billing details - Payment Method and Billing Address
    My contact preferences - Phone, direct mail, email, sms and face to face

but I still cannot locate anywhere in the above options where it shows contract length and the period of contract dates.
    Ok no problem. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name, date of birth and email address and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement