If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Beam

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Smithy - long time no hear :)

The BEAM is available from stock in either Black or White and at the moment it's on Promo with a 6 year warranty included.

We don't have any additional specials running on the BEAM but if you were interested we would bundle up a SANUS soundbar bracket at the same price and include Dublin delivery all for our £399 / €449 price - check out the SANUS FPA405 bracket here:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200135-fpa405-b2.aspx

Thanks again and as ever drop us a line if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Thanks John. Yes, purchases are few and far these days. Only last night I was told (shouted at) to turn down the Sound watching a Movie, the walls were moving :rolleyes: . Times  have changed!!

I cant ask for better than that so I'll take the above (in black) including the bracket.

Let me know what you need me to do at my end.

Thanks again

Smithy

Hi Smithy,

thanks for that - we're all getting older ( so the guys keep reminding me..:mad: ) We need a man shed :) 

If you could drop us your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to get a delivery all arranged for you..

Thanks again for the biz - it's really appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Email sent. Thanks again!

Sorry just seen your reply....

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Email sent. Thanks again!

Sorry just seen your reply....
    No problem! Will be in touch asap, just a bit behind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭mckildare

SANUS FPA405 bracket here:
    https://euro.richersou...00135-fpa405-b2.aspx

Hi Guys, does the Beam attach directly to this bracket or another Beam mount is required? Thanks!

Looking for best price for Beam + TV mount + 2 Flexson stands for Sonos Ones :)

Guys Beam HAS now dropped to £349 + €6.99 delivery / €429

Do you already HAVE a TV bracket? or do you want to wall mount the Beam If so I'll check it out for you now as there are a few different variants and give you bundle pricing.

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

TV is already mounted on the wall yes, was looking at the Flexson TV mount attachment which seems to be the only straightforward option. Definitely want to connect to bracket on TV to allow for swing.

Thanks!

How about this one:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203614-sanus-wssbm1-tv-wall-bracket-for-sonos-beam.aspx

Fixes to the Vesa holes / TV Bracket so will move with your TV and its height adjustable ( and its cheaper than the SONOS one!)

Keep us posted

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

How about this one:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203614-sanus-wssbm1-tv-wall-bracket-for-sonos-beam.aspx

Fixes to the Vesa holes / TV Bracket so will move with your TV and its height adjustable ( and its cheaper than the SONOS one!)

Keep us posted

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Once again John, you've made my day. That's spot on so put me down for one. Would you be able to match the beam price on hifihut?

https://www.hifihut.ie/sonos-beam-compact-soundbar-black.html

Have you any experience of the Sanus floor stands for the Sonos One? I read that they just sit on top and can't withstand a decent knock so I am looking at the Flexson version. They seem a bit steadier. Need the most with a very mobile 1 year old pottering around

Thanks again!
    MC

• Advertisement

No problem - we are at €399 already:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203473-sonos-beam-compact-smart-soundbar-with-amazon-alexa-voice-control.aspx?swapstore=1

I agree on the Flexson stands - they are more toddler proof..and they are only £10 more expensive than the Sanus variants

Keep us posted if you need a bundle deal - all in stock and ready to ship

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203473-sonos-beam-compact-smart-soundbar-with-amazon-alexa-voice-control.aspx?swapstore=1

I agree on the Flexson stands - they are more toddler proof..and they are only £10 more expensive than the Sanus variants

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Excellent news. Bundle it up so please, I'll take it all :)
    1 Sonos Beam (Black)
    1 Sanus TV mount for said beam
    2 x Flexson floor stands for Sonos One (Black)

Let me know what's needed and the final price please in small writing so it doesn't look so bad!

Cheers
    MC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Would that sanus work for mounting the beam on top of a tv too?

Beersmith wrote: »
    Would that sanus work for mounting the beam on top of a tv too?
    Hi Beersmith.

Unfortunately I don't think the Sanus would allow for mounting the Bean above the TV.
    The Sanus mount fits to the TV bracket and hangs down. I don't thinkit would be very secure the other way around due to the weight of the beam.

I have not came across one to mount any soundbar above a television as its an unusual place to put a soundbar. This would also make the TV top heavy and runs a greater risk of getting toppled over.

Hi Kenny,

You might have missed my order in the post just above if you can get back to me please and thanks! :)

Regards
    MC

mckildare wrote: »

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Excellent news. Bundle it up so please, I'll take it all :)
    1 Sonos Beam (Black)
    1 Sanus TV mount for said beam
    2 x Flexson floor stands for Sonos One (Black)

Let me know what's needed and the final price please in small writing so it doesn't look so bad!

Cheers
    MC
    Hey MC.

Sorry I missed your post earlier.

Total for the Beam, Sansu mount and a pair of Flexson S1 FS stand in black would come to 564 Euro delivered.

That's great Kenny thanks. Will I send you a PM to give me a call?

mckildare wrote: »
    That's great Kenny thanks. Will I send you a PM to give me a call?
    Yes please McKildare and we will give you a shout ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.