Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time for EFT if mortgage funds

Options
  • 10-09-2018 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hoping someone can help me out with this question.

If our mortgage funds were transferred to our solicitor (who also uses a BOI account) at approximately 2.30pm today, when would I expect him to have this money in his account by? Should he have it be this afternoon/evening as it’s the same bank? Or do different rules apply because of the larger sum of money?

I’m on quite a tight time schedule so just curious what kind of time frame I’m working with here.

Any and all advice greatly welcomed.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi 1801pt,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

The solicitor should have received the funds yesterday as transfers between Bank of Ireland current accounts are completed on the same day. The amount wouldn't impact the timing of the transfer.

Best of luck in your new home and if we can help with anything else, please let me know.

Tara

Advertisement