Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sign maker recommendations?

• 10-09-2018 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Planning a new shop In Ballina in the coming months. Wondered if any of you know any good Shop Sign companies. I'm looking at 3D lettering - and while there's plenty online - a lot are Dublin/Limerick/Galway based (which I assume adds to the cost of installation).

So! If anyone knows a local firm - I want to get some quotes! Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Planning a new shop In Ballina in the coming months. Wondered if any of you know any good Shop Sign companies. I'm looking at 3D lettering - and while there's plenty online - a lot are Dublin/Limerick/Galway based (which I assume adds to the cost of installation).

So! If anyone knows a local firm - I want to get some quotes! Thanks.

Give Mark in Classic signs Sligo a call. Does some great work
    http://www.classicsigns.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭chelseavera

Thanks THHB ... funnily, he's one of the few I've been in touch with. Not ruled him out - but essentially he just said 'come back to me when you've had other quotes' :rolleyes:

I was hoping for more 'enthusiasm'/imput.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭imp1

Did you try David upstairs in Office Supplies - across from Apache Pizza, Ballina

imp1 wrote: »
    Did you try David upstairs in Office Supplies - across from Apache Pizza, Ballina

Thanks Imp! I hadn't. Will pop in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Smart art in Castlebar does it.
    Good quality too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I've seen a lot about Ink monkeys in Castlebar lately. They seem to do good work.

Thanks guys! Will look at these 2 options as well. Good old boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Kiltimagh based
    https://signwest.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭imp1

What kind of shop are you opening, if you expect to be selling locally, then a bit of local goodwill might be worth something at the start, if you expect Sligo / Kiltimagh people to come in and buy from you, then spread your business that way.
    Supporting local suppliers is not always reciprocated though, it must be said.

Thanks guys. I now have 1 quote, 1 offer to beat the best - and 3 more quotes due.
    Kids shoes Imp!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 www.bored.ie

Try advanced safety in castlebar. Have got a sign made from them in the past.

https://www.advancedsafety.ie/

Advertisement