Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with eircom email. Cannot connect

• 10-09-2018 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

I have a three network mobile phone and i am trying to connect to eir webmail via an email app.

My email was working perfectly up until four days ago and i am just wondering if eir changed a setting on the email without notification to customers  This happened before in the past. 

I am also trying to connect using my eir house broadband with the email settings and it won't work either .

Can you please post up the most current email settings for imap and pop3 aettings please and check with your technical department if any changes were made. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

kala85 wrote: »
    I have a three network mobile phone and i am trying to connect to eir webmail via an email app.

My email was working perfectly up until four days ago and i am just wondering if eir changed a setting on the email without notification to customers  This happened before in the past. 

I am also trying to connect using my eir house broadband with the email settings and it won't work either .

Can you please post up the most current email settings for imap and pop3 aettings please and check with your technical department if any changes were made. 

Hi kala85,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your emails.

Our settings for POP3 are -
    Outgoing (SMTP) Server: mail1.eircom.net
    Port: 25
    Autentication : None
    SSL/TLS : None

Our IMAP settings are -
    Outgoing (SMTP) Server: mail1.eircom.net
    Port: 25
    Autentication : None
    SSL/TLS : None

I've spoken with our tech support team and they have advised nothing has changed on our side. If your settings are correct and are still having issues you can contact the email support team at wmsupport@eir.ie

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement