Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating in the 50's in the UK....

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭Markcheese

More people are getting cancer, because people aren't dying of other things, you could have several cancers in your lifetime, not many years ago, you'd have probably not survived one..

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

neris wrote: »
    its called starbucks

We had nescafe fairly early on. I hated tea so they tried coffee for me and it was nescafe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

True but smoking isn't as prevalent as it once was though.

I remember reading somewhere that close to 70% of the adult population of Britain smoked in the 40s and 50s. But yet cancer rates per captia are higher today.

Interesting.. pollution? If you mean lung cancer? if any cancer then someone has posted about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Graces7 wrote: »
    We had nescafe fairly early on. I hated tea so they tried coffee for me and it was nescafe.

hate maxwell house - its shyte!

Advertisement