Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mc garrigles Fire

Options
  • 10-09-2018 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I heard it was bad, how bad?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Not sure, but I heard it was bad. Will be up at the end of the month and might have a look when I'm about town.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Message from Tricky on FaceBook.

Well Well folks we are now 3 weeks on from the fire that stopped us in our tracks. Above all and any of the tragic events the one shining thing that has to be said is that no one was hurt, the rest is bricks and mortar, I cant stress this enough as I dont think I would have come out of this the same human I was before had any of the amazing staff in the bar come to any harm!
    With that all said we are now 3 weeks on down the line and with the fullness in my heart of the amazing support from the public and from Musicians of sligo and nationally I shout in my head every day "THE SHOW MUST GO ON!"

We have the always amazing Le Galaxie Booked in on their irish tour with the new Album Pleasure for the Sat. Oct. 6th and will be running this event now in Sintilllate night club. .The team over in Andersons Grill & Bar Sligo and Sintilllate have been noting short of amazing in supporting me and allowing this event to still go on for you all !! This Gig will have a full Funktion One Sound System Thanks to Cormac Carroll, a hero of the Sligo Music scene for having these speakers available in Sligo, And with the support for some of Faint Sligo Dj's yet another amazing collective homegrown here in the North West!

Now to the Stars of the Show Le Galaxie I Can't begin to thank you enough for your kindness in allowing this gig to go ahead in a different location especially with how busy you already are with the album tour, You amazed me every time I have ever seen you play, form that first gig in Tricky's Mc Garrigles to the madness of Electric Picnic you have always been on the next level, your musical excellence now only topped by your kindness in helping me with this much needed fundraiser, From ever firber in me Thank you!

Well folks that's the long and the short of it all that remains is to ask you all to come to Sintilllate on Saturday the Oct.6th and get your dancing shoes on, I plan on a much needed drink and to lift a glass to the Phoenix that will rise again !

Tickets on the door from 1030pm €15

Advertisement