Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to another provider, problems paying my last bill.

• 11-09-2018 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi I've moved to a different provider and i got a last bill to pay, but my number is deleted from my eir online account and i cannot access the bill to pay it there.

I tried to call 1905 but it asks for my number first and i cannot continue from there.

Can i get any contact number or any other way to pay the bill, please?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

juanjo wrote: »
    Hi I've moved to a different provider and i got a last bill to pay, but my number is deleted from my eir online account and i cannot access the bill to pay it there.

I tried to call 1905 but it asks for my number first and i cannot continue from there.

Can i get any contact number or any other way to pay the bill, please?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi juanjo, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with paying your bill. 

You can pay IT through our online chat team here or alternatively if you have a paper bill you can pay it through the Post office. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement