Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei Honor Play

Options
  • 11-09-2018 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all.

Anyone use the new Huawei Honor Play? I was thinking of getting one and just checking if there's anything I should be concerned about? It looks like a great phone.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 vsh

PS I'd post some links with reviews but I can't as a 'new' user to boards (even though I've been on it for seven years or so now, just not posting much!)

You can Google Search 'Guardian Honor Play review' for one, and then 'Techradar honor play review' for another.

One other concern - will LTE work ok with this phone in Ireland? Not sure about the bands. Though it is on sale in Argos... I contacted Three (my supplier) and they think it should, but don't stock it themselves.

battery life and camera not great I've seen mentioned. poco f1 could be an alternative for you which has better battery life and better camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

Anyone any thoughts on this? Looking at this as my next phone. Looking at this, honor 8x, Huawei p20 lite, or pocophone F1 but this seems to have best build quality with good enough specs compared to the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Gunther_Gloop

I bought an Honor Play for my son for Chirstmas. He's not getting it yet, but it arrived and I had a quick play around with it. First impressions -it's damn impressive. It feels good in the hand and looks nice. I have a Oneplus 5T myself and the Honor Play was just as impressive. The main reason I chose the Play was because he'd like to be able to play Fortnite on it. For my money, any phone that can play a game like Fortnite is not to be sneezed at.

I bought from www.eglobalcentral.eu/. Total price came to around €270 and arrived I think in less than 2 weeks (took around a week before shipping).

Advertisement