Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Business Giving A Reward To A New Customer Personally. Legitimate?

• 11-09-2018 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if this would be feasible.

Let's say I'm looking to get businesses to use my service as opposed to other ones.

I want to find a way to both incentivise the company to use my service but also the individual in the company who is making the decision on who to use for the service.

Could we say something like "if you refer your business to us your company gets an x% discount on their first order and you personally get a €100 Amazon voucher or similar?"

Also, if we were doing this it would 90% be to companies outside of Ireland, ie mostly in the UK etc

Is this likely to be legitimate or if not, is there a modified way of doing it?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭tombrown

Not sure how it would stand legally, but I do know that many businesses (especially multi nationals) have Business Practice policies that preclude employees from accepting individual gifts from suppliers, for obvious reasons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭blobert

Thanks for that Tom, I know some companies will have this.
    Any more opinions would be much appreciated!

Advertisement