Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass Player Available - Dublin

• 11-09-2018 5:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41

Solid, creative and very experienced bass player looking for other good musicians or a band.
    Looking for folks who take pride in what they do and have a professional approach.

Original material preferred. Covers only considered if paid on a regular basis.
    Not into metal, country or cheesy pop.

Samples on request.

No time-wasters please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 UshMurr

Hi, I need a bass player for gigging paying Dublin covers band, country and rock n roll. I have printed chord charts for the setlist . First gig Nov 24th, this is a no rehearsal turn up and play gig. Let me know if your interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭commie

Hi , Diarmuid here. I'm 37 and have been rehearsing/writing with a drummer since January and we are on the hunt for a bass player. We're based in Gorey, Co. Wexford and are playing original alt-rock stuff. If you think you could get to Gorey for rehearsal let me know and I can email on demos we've recorded. I have over 20yrs experience playing in original bands, gigging and recording etc.

Regards, Diarmuid.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 UshMurr

Hi Diarmuid,, I can't do it as i'm away for the next few months that's whay I was looking for a bass player, i'd love to hear the demos tho if you wanna send soem on to wampleydriver@gmail.com

Advertisement