Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to Unlock old iPhone that I upgraded a while back

• 11-09-2018 6:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have an old iPhone 4/5 in my bottom drawer here in work that I kept as a backup when I upgraded to a 6 a while ago.  its over 3 years at this stage in that drawer

I now want to give it to my wife as a spare phone .. and need to unlock same as she is not on Emobile / EIR like me.  I am still with Eir and am on bill pay.

Can you help ??

I have a PDF of the IMEI etc....if you need me to send on to you

many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Masala wrote: »
    Hi

I have an old iPhone 4/5 in my bottom drawer here in work that I kept as a backup when I upgraded to a 6 a while ago.  its over 3 years at this stage in that drawer

I now want to give it to my wife as a spare phone .. and need to unlock same as she is not on Emobile / EIR like me.  I am still with Eir and am on bill pay.

Can you help ??

I have a PDF of the IMEI etc....if you need me to send on to you

many thanks
    Hi Masala, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to assist you with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks

Tracey  

Advertisement