Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone build me a pc to spec with mame

Options
  • 11-09-2018 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I have an upright cab at home, I bought it with a pc underneath the hood, with mame loading straight to a front end, playing old schoolers.

The pc kicked the bucket lately, and I don't know anyone who can just help hook me up with another pc that can do the same thing.

Can anyone here help me by putting mame on an old pc with some old school games?

I would pay handsomely 🙂

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Can you tell us anything about the make model spec of old computer and what went wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

jhud wrote: »
    Can you tell us anything about the make model spec of old computer and what went wrong with it?

It keeps going to a blue screen telling me to restart it over and over, but to be honest if I could get someone to put mame on a different pc for me with a new selection of games I would be happy out, I just haven't a clue when it comes to this stuff.

I have a pc ready to go, and as per the first post, would gladly pay someone to help me out, myself and the kid need to get back to playing some two player games

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

In service for a good while? It might just need a new disk.

You don't say what part of the country you're in.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

ED E wrote: »
    In service for a good while? It might just need a new disk.

You don't say what part of the country you're in.

Kildare, but willing to meet up with anybody who can hook me up

Advertisement