Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Baby Elegance Buggy Snuggy Question

• 11-09-2018 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi! I have the out n about double and just bought the baby elegance buggy snuggy for the newborn as the weather is getting nippier these days. I have it harnessed in but I'm wondering do you strap the baby in too or do you lie them on top of the straps? If you lie them on top is that not uncomfortable? Has anyone any experience with the product?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭Sausage dog

I've used a snuggy buggy with a single Out n about. At the start, I only used the bottom straps for strapping baby in and not used the shoulder straps as the baby was always lying down flat. I didn't bring the shoulder straps through the snuggy buggy at all. Now that baby is a little older I've started raising it up so he is more upright and have started using the shoulder straps now as well. I would definitely use some straps because if you're going in or out doors with steps the snuggy buggy could slide out of the buggy.

Advertisement