Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Service

Options
  • 11-09-2018 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good garage/mechanic to service a 00 Megane? Reasonably priced in the Kerry/Limerick area?

Thanks,

Debs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59,602 ✭✭✭✭namenotavailablE

I've used Poffs Garage (located on the canal road on the way to Blennerville when coming from Tralee) for my 2002 Yaris- was happy with them (but the Yaris was almost mechanically bulletproof so very rarely gave any issues)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

If you're near Listowel, Kieran Murray at the back of Nolan's car park is the man for the job. He took over Frank Greaney's workshop and services pretty much much every make, including Citroens/Renaults etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭phormium

Ah the good old meganes! I had a '99 and a '02. Had the 02 until last year and used to have it serviced by Richard at R&A Autos out the Listowel road from Tralee. I miss that car!

Advertisement