Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUI Galway Gender Neutral Toilets ...

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

if I'm gonna hear someone scuttering up the cubicle next to me I want it to be a man damn it!

and you are? ... male / female ....... or non binary LOL??? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

old on a mo ... transgenders and gender neutral are 2 different species arent they? - I mean I am not up on this but gender neutral means they dont identify as a man or woman or the other 56 varieties but they still have their original bits dont they? ... where trans genders have had their bits cut off or bits added innit?

hello - i woke up to a warning from the moderator this morning and I just want to openly apologise to the person(s) if I offended because it was a genuine mistake that I never read the charter for this and I didnt even realise I was being trans-phobic (if thats a word/ term)

So yeah, sorry for any offence (and sorry to the mod too)

Advertisement