Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler falling over with chair

Options
  • 11-09-2018 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    our toddler likes to sit on the chair at the table when eating. But this led now to two falls when she grabbed something from away and the chair dripped over with her face then hitting the floor. I was now looking for a device like this> https://www.amazon.com/Chair-Guardian-Anti-tip-Device-Natural/dp/B00T0F7VA8
    to stop the chair from dripping. This is just sold out, what can we do to stop the chair from falling over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭calfmuscle

Trip trap chair

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

We have an equivalent to the tripp trapp, by a brand called Hauck.Their chairs are available on amazon.We have two, they are perfect for our pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Clashmore

I second the Hauck version of the Trip Trap chair, costs approx €50, my almost 4 year old still uses his

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If there's anything she needs keep it close to where she is sitting. Never used any stuff with my son on a chair. Didn't really see the point in it once he learned to get out of straps. Just make sure to prompt them that reaching out for something could lead to falling over. You've always got to be their inside voice. As they aren't capable of thinking about it.

Advertisement