Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co Council Panel

• 12-09-2018 9:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭

How long does a Panel stay active in the Co Council, Will they use the panel that where successful at interview until they have offered everyone on that panel a job or will it only last for 1 year or will they use it for 2 years.

I have been told I was successful in the interview stage and given a panel number. So its just a waiting game now, But afraid the time will run out as I am in the middle half of the panel and there is 30 on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Gra11

colliemcc wrote: »
    How long does a Panel stay active in the Co Council, Will they use the panel that where successful at interview until they have offered everyone on that panel a job or will it only last for 1 year or will they use it for 2 years.

I have been told I was successful in the interview stage and given a panel number. So its just a waiting game now, But afraid the time will run out as I am in the middle half of the panel and there is 30 on it.

The email you received telling you that you were successful should say how long the panel is active for. If you are in the middle of the panel I would expect that you will be placed. My number has just been reached on a local Authority panel. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5 neazoilamb

Hi,

How can we know if our number has reached on a panel list.

Thank you!!

Advertisement