Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tannery Dungarvan

Options
  • 12-09-2018 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Anyone stay in the Tannery Dungarvan and recommend it, or otherwise? Thinking of booking a 2 night stay with dinner there and cycle the Greenway etc.

Does the fact that the accommodation is separate to restaurant etc impact on overall stay do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

ELD74 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone stay in the Tannery Dungarvan and recommend it, or otherwise? Thinking of booking a 2 night stay with dinner there and cycle the Greenway etc.

Does the fact that the accommodation is separate to restaurant etc impact on overall stay do you think?

Thanks in advance.

I've never stayed there, but have only heard positive things from people who have.

I really enjoy the restaurant any time I go there. It's only around the corner from the accommodation, so I don't see how it would impact on your stay. Afaik, the breakfast is continental style, delivered to your room.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

No, accommodation is very close by and is suppose to be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

ELD74 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks in advance.

It's a 1 minute walk from accommodation to restaurant. & there's a pub (Merry's) on the way if you need a pit stop.

Have heard fantastic reports from friends who have stayed there.

great praise for the 360 Cookhouse in the same part of town also from visitors.

Some great pubs in Dungarvan. The Local is top class for Trad music.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

I've stayed there. It's a one minute walk between the guesthouse and restaurant. Nice, stylish rooms, a cracking restaurant, and because Dungarvan is small it's a five minute walk to more quality pubs and restaurants. Highly recommend Dungarvan.

Advertisement