Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northside or Southside, where to live?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Westwood

I used to get in the 33x in clontarf about 8:20 and not get into lesson street until bang on 9am a mere 4km if that. My point being that's the quickest bus onto the south side from the north side, not Northcity or North county. Ask any bus driver and they'll tell you it's the quickest. I've gotten all the other buses along the different channels east of the Northside and they're a nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

wakka12 wrote: »
    But they're two distinctly different areas why would you deliberately refer to blackrock as kilmacud just because they're grouped in a postal address :confused:
    Kilmacud is meh blackrock is really nice

I'm not.that familiar with the South side and never will be #skerries rocks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

spurious wrote: »
    Anywhere in or near Raheny wins in my book.

Before I moved to Skerries, Raheny was top of my wish list. Handy dart, saint Anne's and the sea. Win win win!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Grawns wrote: »
    Before I moved to Skerries, Raheny was top of my wish list. Handy dart, saint Anne's and the sea. Win win win!

End goal for me Skerries, but not until the kids are older...we both have jobs in the city centre and we're too spoiled with 20min commutes to work (by bicycle). Another great aspect of the Artane/Killester/Raheny area... proximity to the city and the M1 among all the benefits you listed.

Advertisement