Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Good Evening Scumbags..."

• 12-09-2018 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

:pac:

So it seems some members of AGS are driving down certain streets with drug users and dealers using the speaker shouting "Good evening scumbags".

It's fairly funny on the face of it.

Irish Times

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

My God, I clicked on this thinking it was some mega trolling thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I wish they actually did.

We need the ear piercing P.A system the American police forces use and the worbler sounds.

Good morning scumbags, good nafternoon etc

This claim comes from an account given to the authors of a report entitled ‘The Impact of Drug and Alcohol Related Deaths on Families

It's based on just one account, not sure if it's true. i hope not.

• Site Banned Posts: 160 ✭✭dermo888

So it seems some members of AGS are driving down certain streets with drug users and dealers using the speaker shouting "Good evening scumbags".

Irish Times
    I wish they'd go down and smash seven shades of ****e out of the lot of them. Ireland needs a solution, Duterte for Dolphins Barn.

• Site Banned Posts: 160 ✭✭dermo888

Irish Times
    I wish they'd go down and smash seven shades of ****e out of the lot of them. Ireland needs a solution, Duterte for Dolphins Barn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I used to drive around at 2.30am on a Saturday/Sunday morning through the crowds banging out the theme to 'The Bill' or 'Woop woop dat's da sound of da pohleese'. Usually got a giggle or a cheer.

Edit: In a patrol car, I should add. Be weird otherwise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Four of the families interviewed “complained that their young people had a very negative relationship with gardaí and there was a failure to see their children as struggling or acting out due to poor mental health”.

Same auld nonsense again really, isn't it?

It's someone else's failing for not understanding, not my fault that my situation's fúcked as a result of my choices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

So somebody said something? And somebody else wrote that down.

Ha! Entire religions have been started on less I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

I used to drive around at 2.30am on a Saturday/Sunday morning through the crowds banging out the theme to 'The Bill' or 'Woop woop dat's da sound of da pohleese'. Usually got a giggle or a cheer.

Edit: In a patrol car, I should add. Be weird otherwise...

Get a load of PC PR over here! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

I applaud this new policing communication strategy and hope it will be rolled out to all sections of Irish Society

"Good afternoon law-abiding citizens"
    "Good afternoon travellers"

etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

It's Mr Scumbag to you Garda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,329 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

topper75 wrote: »
    So somebody said something? And somebody else wrote that down.

Ha! Entire religions have been started on less I suppose.

I'm intrigued. Say I sign up to this new religion of yours, what's the benefits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Sal Butamol

I had "Toga,Toga" chanted by the Gardai over the loudspeaker outside a house party once :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Aaaawe.......the poor divils

was the poor wittle feelingses hurt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Paulzx

Families report feelings that their grief was ‘disenfranchised’ after drug-related deaths

WTF does that mean??????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

They should sue for nothing less then 1 billion dollars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Same phrase Mario Rosenstock used (wouldn't be a fan normally) when he was taking off Chris Barry on the late late. Tubs didn't look too impressed!

Advertisement