Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about 3 Arena

Options
  • 12-09-2018 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I’m wondering what the 3 Arena box office/staff are like when it comes to a person with vertigo? Last year I bought concert tickets for Shania Twain for myself and my friend. Now my friend can’t go and I’m planning to bring my new partner. Our only issue is that she suffers from vertigo and the tickets I have are in the upper tier - block J. I’ve been in touch with the 3 arena and they have said to go to the box office on the day of the concert but not sure they will be able to do anything. Im just curious if anyone else has had a good or bad experience with them trying to arrange to be seated elsewhere? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

If you ring up Ticketmaster you can change the tickets for better seats if they are available.
    They currently have seats in the 5th row of Block B for Thursday night .
    Its a good service .

https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/articles/360006825574-Fan-Guarantee
    We'll exchange your tickets if you find better ones. Get a refund on your original purchase when you buy new tickets from us of equal or higher price, up until one week before the event by calling our customer service team. You will be required to pay of any ticket price difference and an administration charge of €6/£6 per order. You can apply for ticket exchange 72 hours after purchase up to 14 days before the event takes place.*

Advertisement